share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2017-12-29 Nurseries Job Title: Registered Nurses – Nazareth House Manchester
Job Role: Clinical Lead / Nurse Team Leader
Date Posted: 29 Nov 2017
Job Location: Manchester , Greater Manchester
Company: Nazareth House - Manchester
Salary: £15.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Deborah Jones
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Registered Nurses at our Nursing Home in Manchester!
We are currently seeking the following :
1 x Full Time Registered Nurse – 36hrs per week – Day Shifts (07:30 – 19:30)
1 x Full Time Registered Nurse – 36hrs per week – Night Shifts (19:30 – 07:30)
Salary: £15.50 per hour
To work within the nursing team and lead a group of care staff to ensure a high standard of care to service users. To ensure that Nazareth House Mission Alive core values are incorporated into all aspects of care for service users. Act as a named nurse for a designated group of service users.
The position will be subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Able to work within the nursing team and lead a group of care staff to ensure a high standard of care to service users. The Successful candidate must hold current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council, not be out of practice for more than 6 months and have previous experience in elderly care, with evidence of team working skills as well as ability to work using own initiative.
Your Role will include:
• Providing nursing and personal care to service users.
• Promote independence for service users within appropriate risk assessments.
• To provide end of life care to service users who can no longer benefit from active medical intervention.
• Support and manage care staff within the nursing unit ensuring that service user needs are assessed, care planned, implemented and evaluated and that there is consultation and involvement of service user/carers.
• Responsible for ensuring the highest quality of care to service users and their families by implementing policies and ensuring that Nursing Unit staff adhere to policies and approved procedures.
• Co-ordinate care matters and supervise carers to ensure Best Practice in delivery of care to residents.
• Conduct Audit on Medication, Environment, Health & Safety, Bedrails, Pressure Sores, Accidents, Incidents and maintain records for Inspection across units as requested.