share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-01-02 Nurseries Job Title: Bank Healthcare Assistant / Carers / Support workers
Job Role: Bank Carer / Care Assistant
Date Posted: 03 Dec 2017
Job Location: Salisbury , Wiltshire
Company: Amesbury Abbey Nursing Home
Salary: £7.55 to £8.75 per hour
Contact Name: Emma Anderson
Ready for a change? Looking for a new fulfilling job?
Are you naturally warm, caring & kind with a reassuring attitude? Why not become part of our amazing team at Amesbury Abbey Nursing Home in Amesbury, Wiltshire. We pride ourselves in providing person centred care with a supportive and friendly approach which enriches the lives of our elderly residents every day.
We are currently looking to recruit a Bank Healthcare Assistant
Hours – Day or Nights shifts available – Various shifts
Hourly rate up to £8.75 plus enhancements for overtime.
The role of Healthcare Assistant / Carer / HCA is an integral part of our team that strive to provide and deliver the highest standards of care. You’ll be fully trained to deliver all aspects of personal and individual care offering day to day support for our residents.
You don’t necessarily need any previous experience or qualifications for this role, your values and personal qualities are far more important to us – compassion, patience & positivity. You should be equally happy to work as part of our team and on your own initiative, though you will have the full support of our nursing staff. If you are honest, friendly and well organised coupled with excellent communication skills, then we would like to hear from you.
· A competitive rate of pay plus excellent enhancements for overtime.
· Comprehensive induction training to care certificate standard
· Opportunity to undertake diploma qualifications and further studies
· Paid holiday, plus statutory days.
· On the job support plus ongoing training and development
· Cash reward for introducing friends or family to work for us.
· The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
· A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
· Free DBS / background checks, free parking, and free uniform plus subsidised meals.
We reserve the right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of applications received or extenuating circumstances. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.