share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-01-12 Nurseries Job Title: Care Assistant
Job Role: Carer / Care Assistant / Care Support Worker
Date Posted: 12 Dec 2017
Job Location: Wigan , Greater Manchester
Company: Lindsay House
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Bibiana Monti
• You have a Level 2 diploma in Health and Social Care or a
willingness to work towards this
• You maintain and execute excellent standard of care and Health & Safety standards.
• You have a positive can-do attitude, be a team player and work on your own initiative with effective time management skills.
• You are friendly and welcoming as you would be the first point of call to residents and their families.
• You possess effective communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
• You can provide a high level of personal care including assisting residents during meal times, bathing and dressing.
• You are able to observe care planning needs for residents and complete daily records as instructed.
• You are attentive, empathetic and sensitive to residents in all aspects of their needs.
• You hold maximum integrity in your relationships, particularly with residents and their personal and financial matters.