This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-01-25 Care Homes Job Title: Bank RGN / Registered Nurse
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Bank Nurse
Date Posted: 22 Dec 2017
Job Location: Salisbury , Wiltshire
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Hours: Temporary / Cover
Contact Name: Emma Anderson
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank RGN who has a genuine passion for working with the elderly. Day & Night shifts available.
If you take pride in the quality of your nursing care, want to make a big difference to the lives of our elderly residents, have a kind and caring disposition and would relish the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment then The Amesbury Abbey Group want to hear from you.
Your duties as a Registered Nurse RGN will include:
• To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
• To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
• Administer medication.
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
• Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
• A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
• The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
• Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
What we can offer you:
• Salary of £16 per hour.
• 20 days paid holiday, plus statutory days.
• Comprehensive and ongoing training and development.
• The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
• A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
• Free parking, free uniform and subsidised meals.
We reserve the right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of applications received or extenuating circumstances. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs