This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-02-08 Care Homes Job Title: Team Leader -14h
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Carer / Care Assistant / Care Support Worker
Date Posted: 10 Jan 2018
Job Location: Belvedere , London
Salary: £9.47 per hour
Hours: Part Time
Contact Name: Kasia Zarychta
Avante Care & Support provide high-quality residential home care & support to the elderly and those living with dementia. We are looking for team leaders to join our care home, Weybourne, Abbey Wood, London.
As a team leader, you will encourage your staff to work as a tightly-knit team, creating a new, positive and engaging lifestyle for our residents, whilst delivering the day to daycare and comfort they need.
Your great leadership and coaching skills will ensure your team are sufficiently trained and motivated to provide all our residents with the reassuring and individual attention they need.
Main Duties will include:
• Supervising a group of care assistants to undertake a wide range of duties, ensuring a high standard of care is provided to residents at all times.
• Being responsible for the management and administration of medication for residents, as instructed by the residents’ health professional and in strict accordance with medication protocols and procedures. Further, respond to the immediate medical needs of residents.
• Supervising and guiding the care assistants to provide agreed levels of support to residents, as defined in their care plans and document accordingly.
• Leading the team in encouraging the wellbeing of residents through social activities, interests and hobbies.
• Promoting teamwork and assisting in the induction, training and coaching of new staff.
If the above sounds like you, join now and benefit from:
All positions include a requirement to work alternate weekends.
To apply, please do so via this advert attaching an up to date CV.
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note: If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview. We regret to inform you that due to the high volumes of applicants, we do not write to candidates, who are unsuccessful at the shortlisting stage
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs