share this job on:
2018-02-12 Nurseries Job Title: Senior Healthcare Assistant / Carer / HCA
Job Role: Senior Carer / Head of Care / Team Leader
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2018
Job Location: Stockbridge , Hampshire
Company: Winton Nursing Home
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Emma Anderson
Senior Healthcare Assistant Required
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Healthcare Assistant for our prestigious private care home set in beautiful grounds in Nether Wallop, near Stockbridge, Hampshire.
We are looking for someone who is naturally caring and patient with a positive attitude. Well-organised coupled with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor staff.
You will need to possess the following:-
• NVQ or Diploma in Health and Social Care level 3 or equivalent
• Experience in caring for the elderly & for those with dementia.
Full-time hours available with an hourly rate of £9.50
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary.
• 20 days paid holiday, plus statutory days.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development.
• The benefits of working for a family run business where your contribution is truly valued.
• A beautiful and pleasant working environment.
• Free parking, free uniform and subsidised meals.
We reserve the right to close adverts before the published closing date due to high volumes of applications received or extenuating circumstances. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks from your submitting your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.