Health Care Assistant
This job is no longer available, please click
here to search all available jobs
Add to My Job Folder
Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Bank Carer / Care Assistant
29 Jan 2018
View all jobs posted by Hestia Care Ltd
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Contact Name: Alexandra Gros
We currently have vacancies for healthcare assistants (part-time or
full-time) (Nights or days)
Main duties and responsibilities
- To build good relationships with our clients and other staff in
the Care Home.
- To do everything possible to maintain a safe, clean, enjoyable
environment to live and work in, this will involve some domestic
duties at times.
- To learn about our client's individual needs in the most
appropriate way following all relevant policies and procedures.
- To assist clients in their individual needs and report as required.
- To assist our clients to maintain personal cleanliness, general
hygiene and appearance. This will include intimate care.
- To assist or be a ‘key’ worker for a small group of clients as required.
- To promote equality, acknowledging individual differences and
upload the rights and responsibilities of our client and staff.
- To do everything possible to protect our clients from any form of
abuse from staff, visitors or each other.
- To write accurate reports and have an awareness of care planning.
- Undertake any additional duties as required, which are relevant to