share this job on:
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs
2018-03-10 Care Homes Job Title: Clinical Nurse Advisor
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Clinical Lead / Nurse Team Leader
Date Posted: 08 Feb 2018
Job Location: Bristol
Company: Milestones Trust
Salary: £36,426 per annum, pro rata for part time
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Recruitment
37 hours per week
Milestones Trust is a provider of nursing, residential and community services for people with mental health, learning difficulties and dementia in the Bristol area. We are looking for an enthusiastic and seasoned Clinical Nurse Advisor to join our internal team providing Specialist Operational Support across all services and divisions within the Trust.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and manage consistent clinical standards and governance globally across a diverse range of services in accordance with national clinical practices and the Trusts Operational Strategy.
is an innovative role where travel throughout the Bristol, South Glos, Swindon and North Somerset areas will be required. You will be involved in developing added value clinical training and support activities for our nursing staff such as study events, clinical and service led audits and evaluations and for supporting student and preceptorship nurses.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
• Develop and implement a Trust Clinical Governance Strategy including developing, facilitating and leading clinical audits.
• Monitor, measure and report on relevant clinical issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
• Work across all services and relevant departments within the trust to understand all necessary aspects and needs for clinical skills development and to oversee implementation of agreed clinical standards, purposes and achievements.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of current and relevant medical practice.
• Work with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
•Qualified to degree level BSc degree, Nursing Qualification or background.
•Current clinical professional membership (i.e. valid pin number).
•Experience in working within a quality management system.
•Extensive health and/or social care sector experience.
Excellent salary package on offer with benefits, including an excellent Health Cash Plan
Closing Date: 22/02/18
Interview Date: 05/03/18
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place.
A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment.
Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.