share this job on:
2018-03-23 Care Homes Job Title: Bank Care Assistants
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Bank Carer / Care Assistant
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2018
Job Location: Rhyl , Denbighshire
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Hours: Temporary / Cover
Contact Name: Bibiana
• You have a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care or a
willingness to work towards this
• You maintain and execute excellent standard of care and Health & Safety standards.
• You have a positive can-do attitude, be a team player and work on your own initiative with effective time management skills.
• You are friendly and welcoming as you would be the first point of call to residents and their families.
• You possess effective communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
• You can provide a high level of personal care including assisting residents during meal times, bathing and dressing.
• You are able to observe care planning needs for residents and complete daily records as instructed.
• You are attentive, empathetic and sensitive to residents in all aspects of their needs.
• You hold maximum integrity in your relationships, particularly with residents and their personal and financial matters.