This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-04-01 Care Homes Job Title: Bank Carer
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Bank Carer / Care Assistant
Date Posted: 01 Mar 2018
Job Location: North Walsham , Norfolk
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Hours: Temporary / Cover
Contact Name: Bibiana
Being a care assistant is a challenging, yet an overly rewarding career. If you are prepared to go the extra mile when providing the highest possible care to all our residents whilst maintaining their independence, dignity and individuality, then we want you. We provide residential, nursing and dementia care to our residents, therefore, you need to be empathetic yet attentive to their needs when providing personal care.
We are always searching for passionate and experienced people who are prepared to continuously grow, develop, and learn.
There are also career progression opportunities at all levels which could see you progress to senior carer, deputy manager, home manager and beyond.
• You have a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care or a
willingness to work towards this.
• You maintain and execute excellent standard of care and Health & Safety standards.
• You have a positive can-do attitude, be a team player and work on your own initiative with effective time management skills.
• You are friendly and welcoming as you would be the first point of call to residents and their families.
• You possess effective communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
• You can provide a high level of personal care including assisting residents during meal times, bathing and dressing.
• You are able to observe care planning needs for residents and complete daily records as instructed.
• You are attentive, empathetic and sensitive to residents in all aspects of their needs.
• You hold maximum integrity in your relationships, particularly with residents and their personal and financial matters.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs