This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-04-04 Care Homes Job Title: Care Assistant - part time 24 hours
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Carer / Care Assistant / Care Support Worker
Date Posted: 05 Mar 2018
Job Location: Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Salary: £5.60 to £7.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Briony Dove
· Personal care for the residents including dressing, washing, bathing and using toilet facilities
· Assisting at meal times
· To make and change beds and tidy rooms.
· To maintain accurate notes and records and to handover information on shift change over
· To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities through talking to them, taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations
· To answer emergency call bells in a timely manner
This list of duties is not exhaustive and only outlines the main duties, other reasonable duties may be requested by home manager or senior members of staff.
· Workplace pension
· Enhance weekend rate
· Enhanced rate for additional hours worked*
· Free uniform
· Free in-house training
· Progression Opportunities
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunity to enrol in Health & Social Care QCF Level 2 after probationary period
Must be 18+ years of age.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure which the expense will be met by the applicant. If you already have an Enhanced Disclosure dated within the last 3 months this is transferable and there will be no need to pay for another. The Employer has claimed an exception under the Equality Act 2010.
Appointment to this position will be subject to a successful DBS check and suitable references
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs