This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-04-07 Care Homes Job Title: Care Assistant - Nights
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Carer / Care Assistant / Care Support Worker
Date Posted: 08 Mar 2018
Job Location: Burton-on-Trent , Staffordshire
Salary: Pay discussed at interview
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Kathryn Hilton
Cedar Court Nursing & Dementia Care Home
Role: Care Assistant – Nights
Cedar Court Dementia Care Home is a privately-owned nursing home registered for a maximum of 46 service users and is based in a convenient location just off the A511 in South Derbyshire and just 5 miles from Burton on Trent.
We are currently looking for a Care Assistant - Nights with a natural caring nature to join our team.
Our aim at Cedar Court is to provide the highest standard of care in a relaxed, friendly environment. We specialise in caring for people with dementia with a friendly and empathetic approach. We ensure that residents can still enjoy the freedom and lifestyle of their choice, whilst receiving care that is appropriate to their needs built on dignity and respect and you will play a key part in this.
What you will be doing: -
· To assist with treatment and rehabilitation of the Residents under the supervision of a senior in charge.
· To encourage stimulation and help promote the quality of life according to needs as identified in a resident’s personal care plan.
What you will bring:
· A naturally caring approach and a passion for helping people maintain their dignity, independence and choice.
· A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
· Good communication skills to effectively interact with residents and fellow colleagues.
· Reliability and flexibility to support the nature of the business.
Previous experience is not required but would be welcomed as a full induction package is provided by the company along with all mandatory training.
Desirable but not essential:
A diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2
Cedar Court Nursing and Dementia Care Home is part of Your Health Limited and as a progressive company will also promote career advancement opportunities and provides a company pension scheme alongside other benefits such as a monthly pay scheme.
Potential candidates will be subject to a DBS check
Closing date for applications is 22nd March 2018
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when sufficient applications are received.
As we often have many applicants for jobs at Your Health Limited, we regret that we will only be able to contact those applicants who are short-listed for interview. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short-listed for interview on this occasion.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs