This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
Job Title: Care Assistants - Nights
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Carer / Care Assistant / Care Support Worker
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2018
Hours: Full Time
• You have a Level 2 diploma in Health and Social Care or a
willingness to work towards this
• You maintain and execute excellent standard of care and Health & Safety standards.
• You have a positive can-do attitude, be a team player and work on your own initiative with effective time management skills.
• You are friendly and welcoming as you would be the first point of call to residents and their families.
• You possess effective communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
• You can provide a high level of personal care including assisting residents during meal times, bathing and dressing.
• You are able to observe care planning needs for residents and complete daily records as instructed.
• You are attentive, empathetic and sensitive to the resident in all aspects of their needs.
• You hold maximum integrity in your relationships, particularly with residents and their personal and financial matters.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs