This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobsAdd to My Job Folder
2018-05-16 Care Homes Job Title: Senior Care Leads - 33h or 22h
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Job Role: Senior Carer / Head of Care / Team Leader
Date Posted: 18 Apr 2018
Job Location: Welling , London
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Kasia Zarychta
Avante Care & Support provide high-quality residential home care & support to the elderly and those living with dementia. We are looking for Senior Care Leads to join our care home, Riverdale Court, Welling.
We require full-time and part-time staff. Full-time roles will involve working 33 hours per week, whilst part-time roles will involve working 22 hours per week. Full-time and part-time staff are required to work alternate weekends.
As a Senior Care Lead, you will encourage your staff to work as a tightly-knit team, creating a new, positive and engaging lifestyle for our residents, whilst delivering the day to day care and comfort they need.
Your great leadership and coaching skills will ensure your team are sufficiently trained and motivated to provide all our residents with the reassuring and individual attention they need.
Main Duties will include:
• Supervising a group of care assistants to undertake a wide range of duties, ensuring a high standard of care is provided to residents at all times.
• Being responsible for the management and administration of medication for residents, as instructed by the residents’ health professional and in strict accordance with medication protocols and procedures. Further, responding to the immediate medical needs of residents.
• Supervising and guiding the care assistants to provide agreed levels of support to residents, as defined in their care plans and document accordingly.
• Leading the team in encouraging the wellbeing of residents through social activities, interests and hobbies.
• Promoting teamwork and assisting in the induction, training and coaching of new staff.
If the above sounds like you, join now and benefit from:
All positions include a requirement to work alternate weekends.
To apply, please do so via this advert attaching an up to date CV.
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note: If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview. We regret to inform you that due to the high volumes of applicants, we do not write to candidates, who are unsuccessful at the shortlisting stage.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.50 /hour
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered, please click 'APPLY FOR THIS JOB' and attached your latest CV.
This job is no longer available, please click here to search all available jobs