Date: Thursday 01 Mar 2018
Location: Bolton Wanderers Suite, Whites Hotel, De Havilland Way, Bolton, BL6 6SF
Organiser: Stephensons Solicitors LLP
We would like to invite you to a specialist conference which will describe the link between care home CQC inspection ratings and care home profitability improvement. Specifically, our speakers will share how to prepare effectively for CQC inspections by utilising the concept of a CQC compliance action plan. Additionally, this event will review the challenges following CQC inspections and what can be done if you receive a negative ranking.
During the event we will hear from legal experts in the field and also from safety management systems consultant, Jim Smith, as well as a care home owner who will share their businesses experiences. There will be a combination of presentations covering a variety of issues.
Our speakers and topics:
- Being ‘inspection ready’ by Jim Smith, ACJ Risk Solutions Limited
- Employment law consideration by Philip Richardson, Partner, Stephensons Solicitors
- Challenging CQC following an inspection by Laura Hannah, Associate Solicitor, Stephensons Solicitors LLP
- Care home case study
Benefits of attending:
The organisations speaking at this event are offering delegates a free half hour appointment after the seminar to discuss any further issues that are relevant to you for some initial guidance.
- Varied agenda giving a comprehensive picture delivered by experts in the field
- Training and develop specialist knowledge
- Networking opportunities
By registering for the seminar you are agreeing for your details to be shared with ACJ Risk Solutions Limited.more details