Dinnington Hall, Falcon Way, Dinnington, Sheffield S25 2NY
Group: Conniston Care Ltd
Person in charge: Jayne Toolan (Home Manager)
Local Authority / Social Services: Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)
Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 12 Service Users
Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Learning Disability • Physical Disability • Younger Adults
Specialist Care Categories: Asperger Syndrome • Autism/ASD • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cerebral Palsy • Challenging Behaviour • Down Syndrome • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Parkinson's Disease • Prader-Willi Syndrome • Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilties • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Visual Impairment
Admission Information: Ages 18+.
Single Rooms: 12
Rooms with ensuite WC: 11
Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room
Directions from M1 Junction 31
1. Leave the M1 at junction 31, then at roundabout take the exit onto the A57 Worksop
2. At Todwick roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A57
3. Turn right onto Sheffield Road - B6059
4. Turn left onto Ryton Road - B6060
5. At traffic signals continue forward onto Ryton Road - B6060
6. Turn left onto Falcon Way
The Glades operates an open door policy and visitors are welcome at any reasonable hour.
The Home Manager is available during office hours but is happy to make arrangements for out of hours meeting should you wish, please call to arrange.
Free parking available on-site.
Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on The Glades: click here
* Care Quality Commission is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in England.