Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home, London, London
Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home
Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home

Tel: 020 7281 7040

Cheverton Lodge Care Home is conveniently located in a quiet residential area of North London, within a short walking distance of Archway Tube station, Crouch End, and Highgate Village. Our home is set in a beautiful landscaped garden with outdoor seating for residents & relatives to enjoy.

Our staff are committed to providing quality services to resident’s by caring, competent, well trained staff in a homely atmosphere and our dedication can be seen accross the board – in our cooking, hospitality and organised activities for our residents.

Our team of highly-qualified and attentive staff really focus on the individual needs of our residents with a tailored care plan for each person.

Our residents are encouraged to lead an active lifestyle in a welcoming and homely environment.

Group: Barchester Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Mary Rabbitte (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: London Borough of Islington Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 52 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Cancer Care • Multiple Sclerosis • Stroke

Admission Information: Not EMI.

Languages Spoken (other than English): French, Bulgarian, Polish

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest CQC* Report on Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home

The user 'Recommendation Score' (9.1 for Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Wednesday 16 July 2014 by Lee K (Son-in-Law)

Very well run home that has made my mother-in-laws life comfortable.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Friday 20 June 2014 by Bill P (Nephew of resident)

A secure, safe, warm and friendly place in London town - a place to make friends, even in your 90s!

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Tuesday 17 June 2014 by Lloyd R (Son of Past Resident)

My Mother was a resident here from 2005-2006 sadly she passed away, but did so with great dignity and at peace all due to the wonderful care of the staff under the guidance/supervision of Mary Rabbit. General manager of Cheverton Lodge being a priest in New York USA, I have seen many homes but Cheverton Lodge exceeds all these. The residents are cared for with love and dignity.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Sunday 8 June 2014 by Jane Coles (daughter of father in home)

I would recommend this home to anyone. Before dad went into this home I visited other homes and they were horrible. Thank god we found Cheverton Lodge. My father has been there for a few months now and settle. The staff are wonderful and work so hard. Nothing is too big for them to take on. I know I can walk in at anytime to see my father and always get a great welcome. Mary the manager has done a great job with this place and her team. I can go home and rest knowing dad is being looked after properly. I felt we had won the lottery when we got a place at this home. I would recommend this home.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Friday 23 May 2014 by Stephen Spencer (Son of resident)

Five star care from five star staff. Dignity a byword for all care given to residents at all times. First rate, what more can I say?

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Wednesday 30 April 2014 by Abel F (Son of resident)

My mum is well looked after, with dignity by a well-trained and caring staff and the management are always ready to listen. In all I'm at ease with my mums treatment when I'm not around.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Tuesday 8 April 2014 by Kevin-Anthony O'Donnell (Friend of resident)

He is very lucky to be in a lovely home.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Monday 31 March 2014 by Jackie Chandler (Daughter od Resident)

Yes lovely home very friendly carers. Home is clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend Cheverton Lodge to anyone.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Thursday 27 March 2014 by Ronald Cowell (Husband of resident)

As you will see below I can't fault the home on anything.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Wednesday 26 March 2014 by Francesca M (Daughter of resident)

My mother has been a resident at Cheverton Lodge for one year. She is bed bound but peaceful and comfortable in a light, sunny room. The care staff are attentive and diligent - they work very hard. Nursing staff are excellent. The home is very well run - any concerns are dealt with immediately. A welcoming and warm care home.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Wednesday 26 March 2014 by Roger C (Son of resident)

Cheverton Lodge is well-appointed in terms of decor and layout. All staff are helpful, doing a difficult job. Management/customer relations are excellent. The operation as a whole is efficient.

Review of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home on Tuesday 25 March 2014 by Marrtin Floyd (Son of resident)

Cheverton Lodge is a very welcoming and clean nursing home. The room (for my mother) is quite small though very normal for a nursing home as opposed to a residential home. I would recommend Cheverton Lodge as a nursing home. The staff are warm, friendly and very caring.

Submit a Recommendation for Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

There are no jobs posted yet for Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home

Mary

Mary Rabbitte

I am the proud General Manager of the home and I have been at Cheverton for over 13 years. The most rewarding aspect of my role is supporting my team to deliver quality care to our residents.

Carla, Danel and Oonagh

Carla, Danel and Oonagh N/A

Job Title: Nursing Team

Carla, Danel and Oonagh are three of our friendly and passionate nurses who work hard to support the residents and families at Cheverton in every way they can. They work tightly with the care team to ensure we provide great care for our residents that can improve their well being and help towards their independence.

Dare and Francess

Dare and Francess N/A

Job Title: Housekeeping

Dare and Francess are two fantastic members of our housekeeping team who keep our home in perfect condition. They may work hard but they are never without a beaming smile.

Fred

Fred King

Job Title: Admin Assistant

Joined: 2003

Fred is our admin assistant and has been since 2003! He loves the interaction with residents and visitors as well as basketball in his free time!

Hannah and Iva

Hannah and Iva N/A

Job Title: Activities Team

Hannah and Iva are our activities team and are responsible for planning and undertaking a varied diary of activities and social events. All activities are planned to enrich the lives of our residents and offer as many fun opportunities as possible.

Ntombi

Ntombi Moshoeshoe

Job Title: Head of Unit

Ntombi is a senior sister who has supported the residents that live at Cheverton Lodge throughout the years. Ntombi leads and co-ordinates the brilliant intermediate care rehabilitation programme within the home.

Rosalina

Rosalina N/A

Job Title: Receptionist/Admin

When you visit Cheverton Lodge, Rosalina will be the first person you meet, and we can guarantee it will be a warm welcome. Rosalina has been part of our team for almost 6 years and her colleagues see her as a real asset to the team as she always has a smile and is full of fun.

Tanya, Abin and Rudolfo

Tanya, Abin and Rudolfo N/A

Job Title: Catering Team

This is our fantastic catering team who combine their individual culinary skills to cook up nutritious and delicious meals for our residents.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Barchester Cheverton Lodge Care Home