Rotherbank Farm Lane, Liss Forest, Liss GU33 7BJ
Rotherbank is a friendly privately owned home, registered for both the elderly and those suffering from dementia. I aim to provide care to the highest standard in comfortable surroundings - residents are encouraged to participate in a wide range of activities and outings using the homes people carrier.
The layout of the home provides a safe environment for residents to walk around freely and there is a delightful new conservatory and safe secure garden.
All staff are fully trained and agency staff are never used!
Registered with Hants, Surrey & West Sussex Social Services.
Respite bed available bookable in advance/short notice.
* Respite, convalescence and long term care
* Individual care plans/key workers
* All personal care and specialised dementia care
* Excellent home style cuisine and special diets
* Regular visits chiropodist, hairdresser, dentist, optician and library
* Regular church services/communion
* Daily activities
* Outings to garden centres, the coast, shopping etc
* Friendly caring staff all NVQ trained
* Owner/manager operated without ever requiring agency staff
* See website link above - lots of photographs of daily living
Call in a look around at any time (without the need for a prior appointment)
Owner: Rotherbank Residential Care Home Ltd
Person in charge: Christine Hillyer (Owner/Manager)
Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)
Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 21 Service Users
Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Old Age
Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's
Admission Information: Residents age from 55. Ages 55+.
Single Rooms: 17
Shared Rooms: 2
Rooms with ensuite WC: 15
Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £600 – £750 , Personal Care Shared (per person) £500 – £550 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Rotherbank Residential Care Home to find out the exact price for your requirements.) (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Rotherbank Residential Care Home to find out the exact price for your requirements.)
Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Independent Living Training • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access
Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Rotherbank Residential Care Home: click here
* Care Quality Commission is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in England.
There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Rotherbank Residential Care Home