Rosevale Lodge Care Home

Garden Rose Vale, 173 Moira Road, Lisburn BT28 1RW

Rosevale Lodge Care Home, Lisburn, County Down

Rosevale Lodge Care Home is located near the centre of Lisburn and is convenient for shops, amenities, public transport and the M1 motorway link.

This purpose built care home offers nursing and social care for the frail elderly and mentally infirm elderly.

Accommodation at Rosevale Lodge is in single occupancy rooms, some of which have washing facilities.

Rosevale Lodge features TV lounges and quiet sitting rooms for relaxation aswell as separate dining rooms, where residents can socialise at meal times. Traditional home cooking using fresh produce is served with residents being able to select from choices available daily. Special diets can be catered for.

The home receives regular visits from an experienced hair stylist and qualified chiropodist, and can arrange for complementary therapies for residents.

A good range of activities are also offered.

Group: Four Seasons Health Care

Person in charge: Mayvelyn Talag (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 66 Service Users

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Spanish; Castilian

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room

Latest The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority* Report on Rosevale Lodge Care Home: click here

* The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Northern Ireland.

9.8 Rosevale Lodge Care Home has a Review Score of 9.8 (9.777)

The Review Score of 9.8 (maximum of 10) for Rosevale Lodge Care Home is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.8 out of 5 from 17 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Rosevale Lodge Care Home in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 5 out of 5 from 16 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.777 for Rosevale Lodge Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (160 Excellents x 5) + (39 Goods x 4) + (3 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 202 Ratings = 4.777

The 5 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Rosevale Lodge Care Home is based on 16 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

2. Target of 13.2 positive Reviews (66 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 16 Reviews ÷ 13.2 Target Reached = 1

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home?

Reviewer Connection to Rosevale Lodge Care Home

I find Rosevale Lodge Care Home to be a very professionally run, happy place. I feel confident leaving my mother in their care. She is safe and well cared for. The staff are friendly and kind and always make me feel welcome. The care my mother receives is very comprehensive. All the equipment is clean, as are the rooms. (No smells). I am informed of any medication changes etc. I rate this home very highly.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Ronnie Cavanagh, Digital Marketing Executive at Rosevale Lodge Care Home responded to this review on 30 Jan 2018:

Thank you, Beryl, for your comments about your recent experience at Rosevale Lodge Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. We always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding to have their efforts recognised. Thank you once again. Have a great day.

High level of care and professionalism.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Likely

Ronnie Cavanagh, Digital Marketing Executive at Rosevale Lodge Care Home responded to this review on 31 Jan 2018:

Thank you, Gareth, for your wonderful feedback about your experience at Rosevale Lodge Care Home. We are pleased to learn it has been so positive and that you have been impressed with the quality of our care. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day.

Very caring and friendly staff. Confident that my mother is being very well cared for.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Thank you, Ian, for your comments following your experience at Rosevale Care home. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and it is great to hear that your experience has been so positive. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit.

My mother has been a resident in Rosevale since April 2014. It has certainly become her home. We have never had to raise any concerns with the staff. On a number of occasions, mum has had to go into hospital and on returning to Rosevale she is greeted with open arms like a member of a family. Once back in Rosevale she quickly recovers well and I put that down to the care she receives from all the staff. It gives the family peace of mind to know that mum is so well looked after.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Ronnie Cavanagh, Digital Marketing Executive at Rosevale Lodge Care Home responded to this review on 29 Jan 2018:

Thank you, Heather, for sharing your recent experience of Rosevale Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. We really appreciate you letting us know how we are doing and we are happy to learn your experience has been so positive. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a wonderful day.

I am very happy with the excellent standard of care that Dad has received in Rosevale Lodge Care Home over the past 4 years. Staff are caring and attentive and Dad is treated with care and dignity. I have recommended Rosevale Lodge to friends in the past and I would have no hesitation in doing so again.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Ronnie Cavanagh, Digital Marketing Executive at Rosevale Lodge Care Home responded to this review on 25 Jan 2018:

Thank you, Julie, for your kind comments about your recent experience at Rosevale Lodge Care Home. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. Thanks for all your praise and kind comments about our team. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and recommendation! Have an amazing day!

Extremely good, couldn't be better. Staff are very polite, manners very good to my husband. Couldn't say a bad word.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Ronnie Cavanagh, Digital Marketing Executive at Rosevale Lodge Care Home responded to this review on 22 Jan 2018:

Thank you, Maria, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Rosevale Lodge Care Home. Your kind comments about the team really mean a lot to us. Thanks again.

My mother has been in Rosevale Lodge Residential home for over a year now. Myself and my family are so happy with the care my mother is getting. The staff can't do enough for us. I would highly recommend this home for the care and support my mother and ourselves get.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Thank you for your comments about your recent experience at Rosevale Lodge Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding to have their efforts recognised.

My husband has been treated very well with care and compassion. He seems to be content which is very important and we can also be content that he is in caring, capable hands. Everyone is so friendly.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Thank you, Ruth, for your kind comments about your recent experience at Rosevale Lodge Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. Your praise and kind comments about our team really mean a lot to us. Thank you once again.

I am very glad that my brother got into this home as it is a great home. I am so pleased with the management and the staff. I don't have any worries about my brother.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Thank you, Lily, for sharing your experience of Rosevale Lodge Care Home. We are pleased to hear that it has been so positive. We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here and if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Have a fantastic day!

Good atmosphere, very reliable staff.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Thank you, Susannah, for sharing your recent experience of Rosevale Lodge Care Home. We appreciate you letting us know how we are doing. We hope to see you again soon!

As a family, we are very pleased with the care our father receives at Rosevale Care Home. He is always clean and tidy and well looked after. Staff interact well with him, and we are informed immediately if any issues arise with his health. Staff are very caring, hard working and approachable.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

Since my wife was admitted to Rosevale Lodge Care Home last November, I and my children are totally satisfied with the care and attention my wife has received and she has been treated with total dignity by the staff in both the residential and nursing sections of the home and I am totally satisfied with the management where if you have a query, it is dealt with immediately. The home is kept very clean and you do not have any smells that I have experienced in other homes.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

I have found coming to Rosevale Lodge Care Home over the past two years to visit my father a great enjoyment and a warm welcome from the staff at Rosevale Lodge. My dad has been treated very well and he is very healthy and clean. This is due to the excellent staff of Rosevale Lodge. I and the rest of the family are full of praise and peace of mind for the treatment my dad is getting at Rosevale Lodge Care Home.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

My mother has lived in Rosevale Lodge Care Home for 2 and a half years now. At first, it was hard for her to adjust to living in a home, but with the help of the staff in the home, she adjusted well to her new surroundings. The staff are very helpful and have kept me well informed of what has been going on with my mum due to her condition. If it was not for their help, I do not know what sort of life my mother would have had on her own.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Likely

The staff are approachable and friendly. They have got to know my father's needs very well and they care for him with love and affection.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

My aunt was a resident here in the nursing unit. She was very well cared for, everything was as she wanted it. She was happy. Staff bonded with her and treated her like a member of the family. Laughing and joking with her. This helped us as a family. The photos on here are very old and should be updated. I really cant thank the staff enough. They work tirelessly but always have time for a chat and nothing is too much trouble. Lovely home friendly staff. Positive atmosphere. Happy residents. Everything a care home should be.

How likely would you be to recommend Rosevale Lodge Care Home? Extremely Likely

My mum recently came to live in Rosevale Lodge Care Home having previously attended day care there once a week. She has dementia but settled very quickly. The staff are all extremely personable, kind and professional. An extremely welcome aspect although 'small' is the regular photo put online which family can access. Mum forgets when she takes part in activities, often thinking little happens - we can show her evidence of her having great fun!

Submit a Review for Rosevale Lodge Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Rosevale Lodge Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Rosevale Lodge Care Home