Barchester Hickathrift House

217 Smeeth Road, Marshland St James, Wisbech PE14 8JB

Barchester Hickathrift House, Wisbech, Norfolk

Hickathrift House provides first class, person centered care for both Residential and Memory Lane clients.

The focus is the individual; with a dedicated staff team working closely with families and key professionals to develop a personalized package of care that is regularly reviewed to ensure that it adapts with the individuals changing needs to support and maintain individuality, dignity, privacy and independence.

Their dedication can be seen across the board – in their home cooking, hospitality, housekeeping, administration and in organizing activities for residents.

Hickathrift House is located in the village of Marshland St James, situated between Wisbech and Kings Lynn. It is approximately 40 minutes from Hunstanton and 30 minutes from Sandringham.

Professionals think you’ll find that they’re ideally suited to meet your needs.

Please feel free to drop in and see them if you’re in the area – the kettle’s always on!

Group: Barchester Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Jackalynne Shields (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Norfolk County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 57 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Learning Disability • No Medical Intervention • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Epilepsy • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Huntington's Disease • Parkinson's Disease • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Admission Information: An assessment by our team prior to admission. Ages 50+.

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Separate Dementia Care Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Stairlift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Every home operates an “open door” policy, so you can visit at any time. If you would like to come along when the resident is in activities, please do so – the more the merrier and you will be able to help your family member or friend take an active part in the session. If you would like to join in trips out of the home, then please do talk to the Activities Coordinators and they will be happy to discuss this with you further.

When pulling into the drive way, you follow the drive round to your right and you will find a large gravel car park. If you require disabled parking then please follow the drive around to your left into our courtyard where you can park closer to our entrance.

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Barchester Hickathrift House: click here

posted 19 hours ago

We currently have a first floor en-suite Residential Room available - Please contact us to discuss your needs further, we would love to welcome you for a visit.

9.3 Barchester Hickathrift House has a Review Score of 9.3 (9.318)

The Review Score of 9.3 (maximum of 10) for Barchester Hickathrift House is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.3 out of 5 from 22 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Barchester Hickathrift House in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 5 out of 5 from 16 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.318 for Barchester Hickathrift House is calculated as follows: ( (115 Excellents x 5) + (119 Goods x 4) + (29 Satisfactorys x 3) + (1 Poors x 2) ) ÷ 264 Ratings = 4.318

The 5 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Barchester Hickathrift House is based on 16 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

2. Target of 11.4 positive Reviews (57 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 16 Reviews ÷ 11.4 Target Reached = 1

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Barchester Hickathrift House?

Reviewer Connection to Barchester Hickathrift House

• Nephew of Resident/Service User

Mum has been here for 3 years 8 months and has always been well looked after. She is very frail now and the care she receives is very good. The staff have a difficult job but they are caring, kind and supportive.

How likely would you be to recommend Barchester Hickathrift House? Likely

Laura Archer, Administrator at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 01 Sep 2017:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely compliment and expressing your appreciation for the team here at Hickathrift House. I have shared your comments with everyone that is involved. I can tell you it means a great deal to each and every one of them and makes me incredibly proud as their manager. We consistently strive to provide top quality care and so to hear from those using our services and that they feel happy is always satisfying. It is always a great pleasure for me to share this feedback with the whole team here.

I spent a very frightening year watching my mum slowly losing control of her life but she refused any kind of help in her home as she didn't want the intrusion.
Eventually, she began to fall, couldn't dress or feed herself properly and after a bad fall was hospitalised.
From this point, I was able to move her to Hickathrift where thankfully she settled in very well as the whole atmosphere and wonderful staff attended to her every need and made her feel welcomed, wanted and settled and safe.
I could finally drive back home feeling relieved knowing my mum was in safe hands and was physically improving and I didn't have to worry every day wondering what disaster would be looming on the horizon!
I cannot recommend their care any higher.
Thanks for keeping mum safe.

How likely would you be to recommend Barchester Hickathrift House? Extremely Likely

My mum has been in Hickathrift House for over 10 years. All the staff are very helpful and my mother is happy here. So I would say they are all doing a very good job.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 18 Aug 2017:

My mother has now been living at Hickathrift House for one year now. She is very happy here with the care she receives. She enjoys the activities that are provided and also likes the other resident's company. Just recently the home has put on a summer fair which was well supported by residents friends and families. It was such a lovely atmosphere for everyone especially the residents. Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff and they have a wonderful ability to make the residents at the centre of everything they do even when they are stretched to the limit.

I am very happy living here. The staff and management are exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble for them, when time permits.
Sometimes they are rushed off their feet but are always pleasant and reassuring.
The meals are very good, well presented and nutritious.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 08 Jun 2017:

Hazel, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely compliment and expressing your appreciation for the team here at Hickathrift House. I have shared your comments with everyone that is involved. I can tell you it means a great deal to each and every one of them and makes me incredibly proud as their manager. We consistently strive to provide top quality care and so to hear from those using our services and that they feel happy is always satisfying.

Hickathrift House is such a friendly residential care home which my mother quickly called "home".
The staff are friendly, caring and always cheerful. They always take an extra few minutes with the residents to chat, make sure the elderly are comfortable and have everything they need. I always leave happy that my mother is so well cared for and I would go so far as to say in a loving family like home.

Very good management and staff, always helpful and very kind to residents. Rooms are clean and tidy, meals excellent with a good variety. Residents always have something to do if they want to, activities are very good.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 13 Apr 2017:

Hickathrift House is a very good home. Ever since my mum has been there she has been very settled. They understand the needs of people with Dementia and treat them well. They go over and above sometimes in the way they treat my mum

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 24 Mar 2017:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely compliment and expressing your appreciation for the team here at Hickathrift House. I have shared your comments with everyone that is involved in Mum's care. I can tell you it means a great deal to each and every one of them and makes me incredibly proud as their manager. We consistently strive to provide top quality care and so to hear from those using our services that they feel happy is always satisfying. It is always a great pleasure for me to share this feedback with the whole team here.

It is so reassuring that our loved one is getting great care. Dad has settled in really well!! If he is happy so is his family!! If I have any concerns the staff are reassuring. The food is very good. Dad has a lot of anxiety with his food and Hickathrift House makes sure that they accommodate his needs.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 23 Mar 2017:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely compliment and expressing your appreciation for the team here at Hickathrift House. I have shared your comments with everyone that is involved in Dad's care. I can tell you it means a great deal to each and every one of them and makes me incredibly proud as their manager. We consistently strive to provide top quality care and so to hear from those using our services that they feel happy is always satisfying. It is always a great pleasure for me to share this feedback with the whole team here.

My mother has been a resident at Hickathrift House for over 5 years having been diagnosed with vascular dementia. The care she receives from the dedicated team of staff is exemplary. The attention to detail of the personal 'little things' in life makes Hickatrift a home rather than an institution and the building of the new lounge will enable the residents to relax in a communal area with all the comforts of home. With an emphasis on individual care and attention, Hickatrift offers a happy, safe, caring environment for dementia sufferers or those no longer able to remain independent. The valuable support showed to family members having to witness the decline of a loved one cannot be measured in words. I will be eternally grateful to the staff at Hickathrift for making my Mum's twilight years as happy and comfortable as possible. I would welcome an increase in the entertainment budget but am fully aware of the economic constraints this poses, however, we can live in hope.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 13 Feb 2017:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely compliment and expressing your appreciation for the team here at Hickathrift House. I have shared your comments with everyone that is involved in Mum's care. I can tell you it means a great deal to each and every one of them and makes me incredibly proud as their manager. We consistently strive to provide top quality care and so to hear from those using our services that they feel happy and satisfied is always satisfying. It is always a great pleasure for me to share this feedback with the whole team here.

I am very pleased with the facilities at the care home and the level of care that my mother receives. The care staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. I am sure that the new extension to the building in Memory Lane that has just started to be constructed, will prove to be very beneficial to the residents.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 27 Jan 2017:

Care is excellent and the interaction between staff and residents is a joy to see.

The ambience in the facility is very good and appears to be well structured.

My wife and I are well satisfied with the care and attention that my father receives.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 19 Jan 2017:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely compliment and expressing your appreciation for the team here at Hickathrift House. I have shared your comments with everyone that is involved in Dad's's care.

Mum now has midterm vascular dementia and I am her full-time carer. Occasionally I feel that I need a break so that I can carry on caring. I tried another respite home and it was a disaster - lasted all of one afternoon and Mum demanded to come home. At Hickathrift House I know that all of the staff are fully dementia aware and treat Mum with kindness and dignity.
There are various activities listed but I must admit I haven't actually witnessed any.
Mum has now been three times and is very calm and happy when I collect her. Not yet at the stage where she is happy to go but she doesn't argue about going.
With dementia, it is very important to find somewhere where you know your special person will be looked after but is also going to be happy.
I think Hickathrift House fits the bill.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 03 Jan 2017:

Hickathrift House presents as a very welcoming and resident-centred care home. 24/7 access for relatives brings the reassurance that what you experience on a visit is precisely how things are all the time. The staff are very friendly and accommodating and clearly focused on their primary purpose of working to give their residents a sense of well-being. Mum is in the home's Memory Lane wing which serves residents with dementia. Staff give gentle, sensitive care and do their utmost to put residents and relatives at ease. Additional services such as fixing medical appointments, some of which are completed in the building and others requiring transport are executed as promptly and efficiently as possible. Feedback to relatives is prompt and thorough. As my Mum's attorney and next of kin, I feel confident that her interests are uppermost in Hickathrift's objectives. We had the pleasure of attending the home's Christmas party where no effort was spared by staff in providing a good time.

Jackalynne Shields, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 29 Dec 2016:

The overall standard is good and the facilities are excellent. The accommodation is warm and comfortable and is well decorated and maintained. The staff, on the whole, are good but tend to treat the occupants, in my opinion, with too much familiarity, using terms such as sweetheart, darling, my angel plus other such terms and greeting the occupants with kisses and hugs. There are times when little things like not changing dirty towels, dirty cups left in rooms for several hours, not moving things when cleaning are not carried out.
The food is of a good standard although not always served at regular times.

Ceri Mills, Deputy Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 27 Oct 2016:

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review of Hickathrift House. It was lovely to hear that you would be extremely likely to recommend us to other people that may be looking for a long-term home for their loved one.
I am saddened to hear you have been experiencing some issues with the Hospitality within the home. We have recently appointed a new Head Housekeeper and I hope, going forward you will see an improvement in this area.
With regards to how we greet residents and the familiar greeting and names that staff may use towards them, I am sorry that you feel this way. All of our residents have stated in their Care Plan how they like to be addressed by staff and we try where possible to adhere to this and we feel this makes for a relaxed and caring home. If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to come and see me.
I have discussed your concerns with the senior staff that look after Mum so they are aware of these issues. At Barchester Healthcare we encourage people (residents, their family/relatives or representatives) to express their views about the quality of care and services we provide and to raise any concerns or complaints with us freely. If you have any more questions or queries please pop and see me.

The home is very pleasant and the carers are very nice, however, it does sometimes appear that there aren't enough carers to deal with things. My mother often requires 2 people to move her and there often aren't 2 people available. This means that my mother, who is extremely independent then either wets or dirties her pads, which she hates doing. This then makes her miserable. She also feels she is treated as someone with dementia.

How likely would you be to recommend Barchester Hickathrift House? Likely

This is a good home but it very much depends on the resident. Some will speak up if there is a problem some do not, despite being told continuously, just ask. I feel for this type of resident they need to be asked specific questions. Are they feeling well or have they any pains or worries. When being washed to look out for any sore patches, ie bottoms and ask does your bottom feel sore and act accordingly. Also, ears are another issue. I understand that you are not allowed to poke the inner ear but you can ask the resident to take a cloth and clean their inner ear. Another question would be can you hear ok and replace batteries and wipe the earpiece and if necessary requesting any maintenance especially replacement of the tube which gets clogged with wax. Having eaten there myself I was not at all impressed with the food, I am well aware of difficulties with heat, again residents differ and having a meal spoilt this way is unnecessary. Common sense should be applied. They are individuals.

Food & Drink: Poor

Ceri Mills, Deputy Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 31 Aug 2016:

I was saddened to hear you have been experiencing some issues and I am pleased that during our phone conversation today that I was able to resolve these. Since our conversation, I have discussed your concerns with the Senior staff that look after Mum and I hope, going forward you will see an improvement. We are in the process of implementing the Keyworker scheme, so you will receive more communication regarding Mum and her care. At Barchester Healthcare we encourage people (residents, their family/relatives or representatives) to express their views about the quality of care and services we provide and to raise any concerns or complaints with us freely. If you have any more questions or queries please pop and see me.

My mother has been here for three years and is well cared for. All the carers are kind and helpful.

My mother suffers with vascular dementia and all the staff have a great deal of patience with her.

Susan Scarlett, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 25 May 2016:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely compliment and expressing your appreciation for the team here at Hickathrift House. I have shared your comments with everyone that is involved in your care. I can tell you it means a great deal too each and every one of them and makes me incredibly proud as their manager. We consistently strive to provide top quality care and so to hear from those using our services that they feel happy and satisfied is always satisfying. It is always a great pleasure for me to share this feedback with the whole team here.

I stayed at Hickathrift for two and a half weeks whilst my daughter went on holiday. When I asked for different food that was not on the menu staff were happy to oblige, eg Egg sandwiches unfortunately I was on the first floor which needed a lift, which was really tiny and claustrophobic. It also broke down for two days and I had to have my meals in my room. I would have liked a bath and some of my laundry was difficult to find. I liked the chatty staff who were good company.

How likely would you be to recommend Barchester Hickathrift House? Likely

Susan Scarlett, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 15 Jun 2016:

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Unfortunately, at the time of your visit we were having ongoing issues with the lift to the first floor, however, a new lift is being installed week commencing 27th June which will ensure that all residents are able to access the ground floor. In addition, usually individuals who come to the home for a holiday, stay in our designated ground floor room but on this occasion that room was already in use meaning that we were unable to accommodate you in this room. It is also very nice to hear such lovely compliments and expressing your appreciation for the staff here at Hickathrift House. I have shared your comments with everyone that was involved in your care. I can tell you it means a great deal too each and every one of them and makes me incredibly proud as their manager. We consistently strive to provide top quality care and so to hear from those using our services that they feel happy and satisfied is always satisfying. It is always a great pleasure for me to share this feedback with the whole team here. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Whilst nowhere is perfect, having looked at many homes we are confident that Hickathrift offers a safe, friendly and caring environment.

Any concerns are listened to by the Care Manager and addressed.

Overall, we would recommend the home.

Susan Scarlett, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 09 May 2016:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a lovely review and expressing your appreciation for the team here at Hickathrift House.

Staff are kind to residents and give them time. Only concerns - clothes can get muddled, but resolved ok. Sometimes unable to find staff when required, especially bank holidays, possibly working on minimum staff (understandably) but would prefer to see more staff at these times. Elderly very vulnerable and falls etc could happen without anyone being around to assist. Most residents seem to be happy. Food seems ok but again bank holidays not so good.

How likely would you be to recommend Barchester Hickathrift House? Likely

Susan Scarlett, General Manager at Barchester Hickathrift House responded to this review on 31 Mar 2016:

Thank you for your recent review of Hickathrift House. The home is staffed to the correct levels at all times; including bank holidays and weekends but there are occasions when staff may be assisting a resident and therefore are not always immediately visable. Staffing levels are reveiwed monthly and reflect the needs of the residents that are in the home. If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to pop in and see me at any time.

My mum's condition has deteriorated quite quickly and during the last four years previous to her going into Hickathrift House she had been very agitated and angry. I believe that she has found a sense of peace there, the staff are very attentive and caring. It is a well run home and you are made to feel like you are still part of the caring team. They always have time for you and any concerns that you may have. It came recommended to me and I would recommend it you.

Submit a Review for Barchester Hickathrift House

October 2013

Jackalynne

Jackalynne Shields

Joined: 2016

I am Jackalynne and I am very proud to have been appointed the General Manager of Hickathrift house in Marshland St James in September 2016. Prior to joining Hickathrift House, I worked for the same company for 15 years, starting out working part time in an independent hospital. Over the years I have worked at various different sites, and in wide-ranging roles gaining experience working with diverse teams and customers. My drive has always been to ensure that the service I deliver is of a high quality and person centred.

I strive to enhance and improve the lives of those we support by delivering personalised high quality service to our residents. One of the most rewarding aspects of my job is meeting and getting to know each resident and their families. By spending time with residents and having an 'open door' policy, I hope that each of them and their relatives can feel like part of the Hickathrift family.

What makes Hickathrift so special is the dedicated staff, as they make the home what it is; warm, full of character and filled with happiness.

I look forward to welcoming you into our home.

Job Title: Deputy Manager

Joined: 2009

My name is Ceri and I have been with Hickathrift House since 2009, I started as a Carer and was promoted to Senior Carer shortly after. I worked my way up to Unit Manager in 2011. I was then appointed as the Deputy Manager in 2014. During my time here I have worked hard to gain an NVQ 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care.

I support the General Manager and I am responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the home providing clinical support and guidance to the team and ensuring the delivery of care is second to none.

Hayley

Hayley Calvert

Job Title: Head of Community - Residential

Joined: 2016

My name is Hayley and I am the head of the Residential Community at Hickathrift House. I started at the home in August 2016 as a Senior Carer and was promoted to Head of Community in June 2017. During my career, I have worked hard to gain an NVQ 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care. Before working at Hickathrift House I was caring within the community.

I am a highly skilled Head of Community and my role is to ensure the health, safety and well-being of residents and their families and respect residents as individuals in an environment that feels safe and homely.

I offer guidance to my team of Senior Carers and Carers and always try to maintain a friendly environment. I am responsible for delivering high standards of care by liaising with external professionals, whilst respecting residents dignity, privacy and wishes. The best thing about Hickathrift House is that it provides a friendly, welcoming place where residents, families, visitors and staff feel at home.

Paula

Paula Green

Job Title: Head of Community - Memory Lane

Joined: 2015

My Name is Paula and I am the head of the Memory Lane community. I joined Hickathrift House in 2015. My background is in nursing and I have a vast knowledge and experience in working with the elderly. After applying for a Senior position I was promoted to Head of Community in April 2016.

One thing I feel us really important is offering residents a lot of personal choice, I feel that as Hickathrift House is their home, they have the right to choose what goes on here. I am hands on in my role and I like to spend as much time as possible with the people I care for. I also really enjoy getting to know the residents' families and being able to provide them with support when they need it

Job Title: Administrator

Joined: 2011

My name is Laura and I joined the team here at Hickathrift in 2011. My role is to support the General Manager by maintaining the administration and financial systems within the home in accordance to company standards and in compliance with all regulatory and statutory obligations. I am also available to offer support to residents and their families.

I am lucky enough to be supported by Tracey Hills & Kanita Oakey-Kierman, Administrative Assistants, both of which have been with the company 25 years. Myself, Tracey & Kanita have all gained an NVQ Level 3 in Business & Administration.

Janice

Janice Powell

Job Title: Head Housekeeper

Joined: 2016

My name is Janice and I joined Hickathrift in November 2016. I have the responsibility of managing both the housekeeping and laundry teams. Under my supervision and expert eye for detail, Hickathrift House is kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times and a prompt laundry service is delivered.

Nigel

Nigel Coleman

Job Title: Head Chef

Joined: 2011

My name is Nigel and I have been with Hickathrift House since 2011. I am responsible for ensuring that our seasonal home cooked menus are great, the food is superb, the home made desserts taste like Grandma used to make - and that residents' diets offer the choice, nutrition and quality that we pride ourselves on.

All meals are cooked from fresh, seasonal produce; we set our standards high and always cook to meet the needs and desires of those we support.

Tracie

Tracie Everitt

Job Title: Activities Coordinator

Joined: 2015

My name is Tracie and I have been with Hickathrift House since September 2015. My role as activities coordinator is focused on improving the quality of life for residents, I hope to build up our volunteer base by encouraging ties with the local community through events, trips and building new friendships.

My aim is to have something for everyone; from trips and music performances to a simple conversation over a cup of tea and manicure sessions.

Richard

Richard Ellis

Job Title: Head of Maintenance

Joined: 2017

My name is Richard and I joined Hickathrift House in January 2017. My main role is to promote the comfort, safety and well-being of the residents by ensuring that their home and the equipment within are maintained to a high standard and fully functional at all times.

Job Title: Support Staff - Zumba Instructor

Join us every other Monday at 3:00pm for Zumba Gold with licensed instructor, Justine Stephens-Clark. She loves teaching Zumba and the reason is simple. Every session feels like a party, you don't need to know how to dance, just move your body and follow her lead. It's easy, you will love it! Zumba Gold is perfect for Older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba class that recreates the original moves but at a lower intensity.

Ann

Ann Johnson

Job Title: Support Staff - Hairdresser

Hairdresser, Ann Johnson is here every Thursday in our salon. She is a fully qualified local hairdresser with years of experience of salon and mobile hairdressing. She understand’s the varied needs of our individual residents and knows the importance of how the trip to the salon can make you feel. Whether it is a trim, perm or a blow dry, Ann can make you feel 10 years younger.

Trudie

Trudie Mason

Job Title: Support Staff - Music Therapist

The amazing Trudie Mason visits the home twice a month to spend time with the residents unlocking memories with Music Therapy. Music Therapy is known to reduce agitation, calms and reduces stress hormones. Music Therapy can play an important therapeutic role our residents lives, it is an extremely powerful tool of expression and creativity. It is used as a helpful element to provide healing, comfort and relaxation to people, especially those with dementia.

Jill

Jill Cavell-Clarke

Job Title: Support Staff - Foot Care Practitioner

Jill Cavell-Clarke visits the home once a week to deliver routine care to residents nails, hands and feet. Jill is accredited on the register of foot care practitioners and she is trained to recognise foot and leg conditions, treat appropriately and refer when necessary. Many people need simple footcare to maintain mobility and quality of life. Being overweight or diabetic increases the need, and both of these conditions are rapidly increasing in prevalence in the population. She works with other health care professionals wherever necessary for the well-being of their patients.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Barchester Hickathrift House