Morgana Court and Lodge

Porthcawl Road, South Cornelly, Bridgend CF33 4RE

Morgana Court and Lodge, Bridgend, Bridgend

Conveniently located, just off the M4 motorway, in the peaceful village of South Cornelly near both Bridgend and Porthcawl, Morgana Court and Lodge is one of five SilverCrest care homes in South Wales. Offering a homely setting for older people, the home has a dedicated team of caring and skilled staff.

All rooms are single occupancy with ensuite facilities and fully compliant with current guidelines.

Staff are experienced in dementia and nursing care and also welcome adults with disabilities, following stroke or mobility or sensory impairments.

A comfortable and active lifestyle is offered for residents, alongside an individual, person-centred service that focuses on understanding personal needs and challenges.

With trained and qualified professionals, the home performs highly in numerous disciplines.

The newly refurbished and highly specified 18 bed Morgana Lodge which specialises in dementia residential care opened in Winter 2017 to complement the existing 45 bedroom Morgan Court.

Group: Silvercrest Care

Person in charge: Stuart Davies (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Bridgend County Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 63 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Learning Disability • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Multiple Sclerosis • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Welsh

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £750 – £950 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Morgana Court and Lodge to find out the exact price for your requirements.) Nursing Care Single £900 – £1100 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Morgana Court and Lodge to find out the exact price for your requirements.)

All fees inclusive of nursing and personal care needs and hotel services provisions.

Hairdressing and additional services will incur additional fees.

Top ups maybe applicable and are assessed on an individual basis - please inquire with management

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Separate Dementia Care Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Latest Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales* Report on Morgana Court and Lodge: click here

* Care and Social Services Inspectorate Wales is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in Wales.

posted 30 Oct 2017

9.6 Morgana Court and Lodge has a Review Score of 9.6 (9.552)

The Review Score of 9.6 (maximum of 10) for Morgana Court and Lodge is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.5 out of 5 from 32 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Morgana Court and Lodge in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 5 out of 5 from 15 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.552 for Morgana Court and Lodge is calculated as follows: ( (233 Excellents x 5) + (124 Goods x 4) + (15 Satisfactorys x 3) + (5 Poors x 2) ) ÷ 377 Ratings = 4.552

The 5 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Morgana Court and Lodge is based on 15 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

2. Target of 12.6 positive Reviews (63 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 15 Reviews ÷ 12.6 Target Reached = 1

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Morgana Court and Lodge?

Reviewer Connection to Morgana Court and Lodge

My Mum moved into Morgana Court and Lodge Care Home at the end of August 2017. This was a traumatic time for her and, of course, a worrying time for the family. The pleasant and cheery disposition of all the staff soon made her feel at home and nothing is too much trouble for them.
We visited many care homes in the area and we are now very happy with our choice.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 23 Oct 2017:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very pleased that your mum has joined us at Morgana Court and that she has settled in well. I will share your kind words with the staff team who'll be very pleased. Thank you again.

After spending 8 months in hospital, my husband of 65 years needed 24-hour care with nursing and constant hoisting due to inability to walk again. He already had vascular dementia, prostate cancer and other ailments. Given three names of nursing homes suitable for his needs, I was devastated. It took great courage to visit them. It was all too emotional. After a couple of weeks, I went back to Morgana Court. A lovely lady took us around. Although it was early morning everything was spotless. We could see compassion, care also laughter there. That made it a bit easier knowing there was a dedicated team of nursing and care to give him a somewhat better life. Regular events and activities they get is very beneficial. A big thank you.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 06 Jun 2017:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are pleased to hear your positive views and I will pass on your comments to the staff team who will be very happy to hear them. Compassion is a key principle in the care that we strive to deliver here at Morgana Court, along with a comfortable and happy environment. Thank you again.

Although my partner has been a resident for only 6 weeks, we have been welcomed into what is a family environment by very friendly, helpful, professional and competent staff. This applies to all levels of staff from the management to the youngest and most recently recruited members. The management is young and energetic and determined to provide an excellent home for those residents who cannot look after themselves. The home is currently undergoing refurbishment and the end result will provide a very modern environment which includes several innovative ideas intended to be of benefit to both residents and visitors. Overall, a care home to be recommended.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 22 May 2017:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. We are very happy to hear that your partner has settled in well. We like to think of ourselves as family and of providing a happy, stimulating, and comfortable home. I will share your comments with the staff team who will be thrilled to hear them. Thank you once again.

The home seems very tidy, clean and well run. The staff are friendly and, as far as I can see, caring. My aunt speaks well of the food and appears well cared for. She is appreciative of some of the entertainment provided.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 21 Apr 2017:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, we always appreciate positive comments, and I am happy to hear that you feel that your aunt is well cared for. We are currently looking at developing some new and exciting activities which I hope your aunt will continue to enjoy. I will pass on your words of praise to the staff team who will be very happy to hear them. Thanks again.

Absolutely delighted, my mum has settled in well after a very serious illness and long-term hospital care (9 months).
I have to say how very impressed I am with the care and love my mother has been given, the nurses are excellent, and the entertainment lady is a tonic, and has impressed our family with her affection and dedication to her role, also I would like to say how lovely the carers have been looking after the important needs my mum now has. One particular carer is a credit to your care home and has left me feeling happy and relaxed at the wonderful care she shows my mother.
The care in total is on a very high scale, and we are all so happy my mum is being looked after by such wonderful, dedicated and caring people.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 18 Apr 2017:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and thank you very much for your lovely positive comments. We are all very glad that mum has settled in well at Morgana. We always aim to provide the best possible care, and I will pass on your comments to the whole team who will be thrilled to hear them. Thanks again.

I have not faults at all with the home.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 29 Mar 2017:

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the home and the care provided. I will share your comments with our staff team who'll be delighted to hear them.

Since my friend went into Morgana Court 2 years ago, I have visited on a regular basis. I have found the staff and the care she has been given has been of the highest standard. I could not have wished better care and attention of her in her later years.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 13 Feb 2017:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you believe that the care given to your friend is of the highest standard. We endeavour to provide all residents with a high standard of care along with positive stimulation. I will gladly share your comments with our staff team who will be thrilled to hear them. Thanks again.

My wife and I were moved in from separate hospitals in June 2016. We have separate next door rooms. Home found by relatives who are main external contacts. Majority of standards are excellent with some exceptional staff. Very friendly, very polite. Important that residents recognise periods when very busy - getting up, food times, bed times, shift changes. Excellent for health and safety and medical support. Residents are the priority and have management access meetings. Food quality and choice are excellent. Support needs from agency workers is high: Management strive to keep GOOD "care home" STAFF.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 06 Jan 2017:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very happy to hear that you and your wife have settled in well at Morgana Court. We continue to strive towards high quality care and support. I will pass on your comments to the staff team who will be equally as happy to hear them. Thank you.

Arrived at Care home midday to escort my mother to hospital, ambulance was picking up at 12:20 and I found my mother unwashed, not dressed and no early lunch. Went to see manager who called on carers to dress my mother. I washed and combed my mother's hair myself. My mother had gone without food from breakfast time to about 4:15 that afternoon. My mother is bedridden and has to rely on staff to do everything for her. She cannot express herself verbally.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 20 Dec 2016:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. I'd also like to thank you for your time in discussing these issues with myself today. We do apologise for the mix up with your mother's appointment, which as you mentioned occurred earlier in the year. We take the care of our residents very seriously and endeavour to provide the best support that we can for each individual residing within Morgana Court. We are fully committed to ensuring that your mother's needs are fully met both presently and in the future. If you should have any concerns in the future please do not hesitate in raising them with me.

This year we had the task of finding a nursing home for our auntie and uncle - both with completely different needs. How relieved we were to find Morgana Court who could meet both their complex needs. They have rooms next to each other which is both practical and comfortable. The caring staff, while seeing to their personal needs have always shown respect whilst maintaining their dignity. The staff give our relatives, which we think are important choices and try to keep them as independent as their condition will allow.

I am not saying that everything is perfect but any issues have always been resolved. Our aunt and uncle have settled quite well and enjoy the entertainment program. There is always a choice of food at meal times and a choice of eating in the dining room or their own room. There is no place like home but the staff try their best to make it as homely and welcoming as possible.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 08 Dec 2016:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. We were very happy to be able to offer both your aunt and uncle a place with us at Morgana Court, it would have been a tragedy to see them kept apart. I'm really glad that both have settled in well. I will share your very kind words with the staff team, as they do try their utmost in maintaining and promoting dignity and respect to all residents and within the home in general.

Using my wife's room as a storeroom, items have been disappearing. Everything is marked, name, room number, after seeing the management and giving him a letter about this incident it has almost stopped.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Likely

This home to date has been great. The staff are very friendly, professional and provide a good standard of care. Lately, there have been many improvements in the environment of the home and all are very positive. There are lots of activities ranging from coffee mornings to Indian dining evenings for residents and their family.
The manager and senior staff are easy to talk to and my experience is that any requests/concerns are dealt with very promptly.
This has a very homely atmosphere for residents.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 01 Dec 2016:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We aim to provide a good standard of care to all our residents and to provide a wide range of meaningful activities to cater for all likes and interests of our residents. I'm very glad to hear that all requests and concerns are dealt with promptly as we try to create as good a supportive environment as possible.

I have found my mother well looked after by all the staff at Morgana. They keep me well informed at all times.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 30 Jan 2017:

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. We are pleased that you feel that your mother is well looked after by the staff here at Morgana, and I'm also glad to hear that you are always kept informed of your mother's wellbeing. I will pass on your comments to the team who'll be happy to hear them. Thank you.

Staff are chatty, friendly and easy to get along with. They will answer your questions on any enquiries you make.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 06 Dec 2016:

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. I am very glad that you find the staff chatty and friendly. It is an emphasis that we like to place on our staff; that we are also here for residents families and friends too. I'm also very glad to hear that all questions and enquiries are answered and acted upon.

The staff are all so kind and caring, even to all my husband's visitors. The care home keeps us updated regularly on my husband's condition. My husband tells she enjoys the food and conditions at Morgana Court. The home is always warm and comfortable. We all feel secure that my husband is better well cared for.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 09 Dec 2016:

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. I am very happy that you feel that your husband is well cared for. I will pass on your remarks to the staff who will be very pleased with your comments.

I have been here 7 months and I am very happy being here and the management and staff do a fantastic job meeting my needs and the care I receive is fantastic. Many thanks.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 11 Nov 2016:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with us here at Morgana Court. I will pass on your sentiments to the staff team, who'll be very happy to hear your kind words as they continue to strive to provide the best possible care.

The home is very nice and relaxing and the staff and carers do a fantastic job here. Very well maintained and service is 5 star.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Thank you for your very kind review. We pride ourselves in trying our best to provide a warm and welcoming home for our residents. I will pass on your sentiments to the staff team, which I'm sure they'll be very happy to hear. Thank you.

My mum has been at Morgana Care Home for the last 6 months, has settled in well and gets on well with all the staff.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Stuart Davies, Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 10 Nov 2016:

Thank you very much for your review, we're all glad to hear that mum has settled in well at Morgana, and I know that staff are very fond of her too.

My mother in law has been a resident of Morganna Court and Lodge Nursing Home for approximately 1 year. She is very content there and is well looked after by the staff and only has good things to say about them. She recently celebrated her 100th birthday and the home did her proud, especially the activities member of staff. They really spoiled her and made a fantastic cake for her and really went out of their way to make her special day very special.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Bik Choudhary, Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 13 Jun 2016:

We are very pleased your mother in law is happy in Morgana. We love to celebrate milestones with our residents and a 100th birthday is always a very special occasion. Our thanks to the Mayor and Mayoress and local councillor for attending and helping to make the occasion that bit more special. We hope she has many more happy birthdays with us.

I was not at all happy that my mum needed to go into a retirement home so looked at quite a few local homes prior to her admittance. Morgana was not my first choice but they did have a vacancy- I thought maybe I would move her at a later date. I can now confirm that she will not be moving anywhere, she loves Morgana! I am so very happy with every aspect of the care my mum receives. The staff are amazing- very friendly. Extremely caring and all very professional! (Nursing care and office staff!) We as a family are confident mum is well looked after and happy in Morgana. If I have a criticism it would be that it would be nice to have more outside space to sit with mum.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Bik Choudhary, Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 09 Jun 2016:

Many thanks for your kind review - it will be passed on to the hard work team in Morgana. We are constantly working on improving the environment and the new manager has a number of ideas which we are looking to implement. With regards outdoor space - we are shortly landscaping the rear of the building to create raised flower beds, and a decked area, and a small beach area! So watch this space.

My mother has been here for approximately 8/9 months. Care has been very good - my mother is 95 - will be 96 in August. She has memory loss and is prone to complaining - most of the time inappropriate.
She is well fed and carers are cheerful.
Visits to hospital are well organised with carer support.
She is registered blind and deaf. New nearing aids may help her to communicate with others. At present she is often isolated - her choice!!

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Bik Choudhary, Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 02 Jun 2016:

Many thanks for your review - The staff team and management at the home work tirelessly to try and provide the best life possible for the individuals in our stewardship. We continue to strive to improve all aspects of the home going forwards.

I have concerns with the shortage of carers particularly on weekends! My mother has been out of bed and not had her breakfast much before 11:30 am on the last three Sundays. I have been informed that this has been addressed! not so because last Sunday she had not had her breakfast when I arrived at 11:15 am, she continually has to wait in her wheel chair sometimes up to an hour to be put to bed. I can give other examples of the lack of care if required.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Unlikely

Overall Standard: Poor

Treated with Dignity: Poor

Management: Poor

Value for Money: Poor

Hi thanks for your feedback. We take your concerns very seriously and we will continue to do the best we can for your loved one. I believe you have had discussions with the manager about your concerns and I hope they have now been adequately dealt with.

Despite initial apprehension about placing dad in residential care, I can not have been more pleased with the environment he is in and the care he clearly receives. The staff are friendly and treat all the residents with the utmost respect and dignity. A 'home from home'.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Bik Choudhary, Director, Silvercrest Care at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 26 Jan 2016:

Many thanks for your review. I am very pleased your father has settled well into the home. You're right that the carers and nurses at the home do an excellent job and we will continue to support them in this.

A very warm and welcoming care home. Very pleased with the care provided for my auntie and uncle at this home. Plenty of activities for all the residents.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Sheryl Davies, Registered Home Manager at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 26 Jan 2016:

Thank you for your comments, we at Morgana Court are very proud of our relationships with the individuals we care for and their loved ones, we strive to provide a warm, relaxed and safe home for all to enjoy.

I would like to give a great big thank you to all the staff at Morgana Court. My mother has been at the home for several years over which time I have had some cause for concern due to the many management, nursing and care staff changes. However, since the new owners have taken over and the staffing has become stable I have been really pleased with the care, respect and attention to detail given to Mother. For many months my mother was bed bound but now with a lot of patience and encouragement from the staff she enjoys time with the other residents and staff in the lounge and dining room - she has even started to feed herself again! I would recommend any family looking for nursing care for a family member to consider Morgana Court.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Bik Choudhary, Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 22 Jan 2016:

Many thanks for your kind review. I am so pleased that you have noticed an improvement in the home. The manager and the team she has built have worked extremly hard to get the home to where it today. Your comments will be gratefully recieved by the team.

We at Morgana Court would like to thank Mrs H and all relatives for the continued support and patience they have shown during the homes transition, we are very proud of our home and aim to provide a comfortable, safe and relaxed environment for all to enjoy.

My mother was admitted to Morgana Court in October 2015. A difficult time for the family as my mother is 95 years of age and is both very hard of hearing and registered blind. From the beginning the staff were exceptional and continue to be so good and conditions at the home are excellent. We are all extremely happy with the care our mother receives.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Catrin Fletcher, Operations Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 20 Jan 2016:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with the care we provide for your mother. I will pass your comments on to the staff who will be delighted to hear this.

We have been thrilled by the care which mum has received since she moved into Morgana Court in November 2015.
The managerial and administrative staff who dealt with her move could not have been more open and helpful and showed real understanding of the issues and stresses involved for both mum and the family.
Our interaction with the care staff and the nursing staff has, without exception, been extremely positive. They have all shown clear awareness of my mother's condition and needs and seem to genuinely care. Particularly touching and encouraging have been the little human touches which make such a difference - the stroke of the hand, the little kiss on the forehead.
We have also met the owner and are impressed by his attitude and manner and are encouraged by his plans to further improve the fabric and facilities.
We are so pleased that we have been able to find a place for mum where she is safe, comfortable and receiving genuine care.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Bik Choudhary, Director - Silvercrest Care Group at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 18 Jan 2016:

Many thanks for your kind comments. We are pleased that your mother has settled in well in the home. I am happy that the team at Morgana made the transition to care for yourself and your mother as seamless as possible and that she is receiving the warm care that she deserves in this stage of her life. Your positive feedback will be passed onto the staff.

Since my wife has been at Morgana Court and Lodge her care has been excellent and it gives me peace of mind that she is safe!!!

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Catrin Fletcher, Operations Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 15 Jan 2016:

We are delighted that you feel comforted that your wife is safe with us - our staff are a dedicated team. If there is anything else that you need please speak to the manager as we are always looking for ways to improve the home.

My mother needs nursing care and moved here four weeks ago. The standard of care seems high. Good ratio of staff to residents. Staff seem to take a real interest in my mother are always welcoming to me. Every one of them seems to know my mother and her situation/daily state. The above is most important. Less important is inside of property could do with facility, bathrooms could be less stark. I understand refurbishment is planned.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Catrin Fletcher, Operations Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 13 Jan 2016:

Thank you very much for your constructive comments and we are delighted that the standard of care is high. You are right - we are planning redevelopment and refurbishment and have plans for both inside and outside the building this year. Please do discuss any suggestions you have with the manager as we are always open to new ideas.

My father has been in the care home for five years. The current owners appear to have more settled staff who are delivering very good care. My father appears to be happy and is well cared for.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Catrin Fletcher, Operations Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 06 Jan 2016:

Thank you very much for your review and we are delighted that under our new ownership you have seen improvements - we have more developments to come in 2016. I will pass on your comments to the staff.

I am writing to thank the staff at Morgana Court for the care and attention provide to my mother over the last two months. My mother passed away on Monday night, after a short stay. Her final days were made all the easier due to the professionalism and love and care provided by all members of staff, who always went the extra mile. Once again many thanks for making what was a very stressful period for my mother and me so much easier.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Bik Choudhary, Director at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 10 Dec 2015:

Thank you very much for your kind words. It will be passed onto the team at Morgana Court who will appreciate it enormously. We are sorry your mother passed away, the team at Morgana are committed to giving compassionate care and solace in such a difficult time and we are very proud that you found this to be case.

My experience of Southmead has been both positive and reassuring. Placing a relative into care home is an extremely emotional and stressful time, but the manager and staff at Southmead were fantastic. My mother has improved significantly during her stay. The staff are both attentive of her physical and emotional needs. All in all I can sum up Southmead in one word 'excellent'.

How likely would you be to recommend Morgana Court and Lodge? Extremely Likely

Bik Choudhary, Director - Silvercrest care homes LTD at Morgana Court and Lodge responded to this review on 04 Nov 2015:

Many thanks for your kind feedback - it is much appreciated by the hard working and dedicated team.

Submit a Review for Morgana Court and Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Morgana Court and Lodge

Stuart

Stuart Davies

Joined: 2016

Our Home Manager Stuart has worked in various care settings in the last 20yrs. This includes working with children with physical and learning disabilities, adults with learning disabilities and severe behavioural problems, and adults with physical disabilities with complex healthcare needs. These have ranged in settings from special schools, small residential homes, and large care homes with nursing. Stuart has experience of both domiciliary care and residential care. He is very person centred, and creates an environment that promotes independence, dignity, and fulfilment.

Suzanne

Suzanne Hier

Job Title: Deputy Manager

Joined: 2008

Suzanne has been at Morgana Court for the last 8yrs. She has vast knowledge and experience as a nurse and has been our deputy manager and clinical lead since October 2016. Suzanne has sound clinical judgement and is also very person centred in her approach to nursing care.

Helen

Helen Smith

Job Title: Care Supervisor

Joined: 2016

Helen our Care Supervisor has been working within the care sector for 30yrs. She has covered domiciliary care, residential care, and palliative care. This has been with both younger adults with physical disabilities and also with the elderly. Helen has held senior care and team leader posts in the past, before stepping into her new role as care supervisor which has her overseeing the care and support of our residents.

Lisa

Lisa Talbot

Job Title: Home Administrator

Joined: 2012

Lisa our Home Administrator has been with us for almost 5 years. She has held various posts within the home from part-time domestic assistant, to care assistant, and now home administrator. Lisa is a very friendly and welcoming individual making every new resident, their families, and their visitors feel at home as soon as they arrive through our door. Lisa is very through in her work, and is extremely compassionate when dealing with any sensitive matters that may arise.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Morgana Court and Lodge