Hoylake, Wirral CH47 4AQ
Meols drive is a residential nursing service for individuals living with a borderline to moderate learning disability.
Care and rehabilitation are delivered with an active support, positive behavioral support and person-centred approach to enhance opportunities for individuals to live as independently as possible.
Males aged 18+ who have a diagnosis of a learning disability.
Supports co-existing secondary conditions such as complex and/ or mental health needs.
Admission is primarily based upon an initial 12-week assessment period.
May be subject to conditions of guardianship or community treatment orders under the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Nine en-suite bedrooms (situated to rear of home to ensure privacy)
- One three bedroom apartment
- Five activity areas, including media suite and library
- Independent living kitchen
- Integrated lift for wheelchair access
- Surrounded by ample gardens
- Located in the heart of the community
Group: M H C (Health)
Person in charge: Sikonzile Bwoni (Manager)
Local Authority / Social Services: Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)
Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 12 Service Users
Registered Care Categories*: Learning Disability
Admission Information: Male only. Ages from 18 to 65.
Single Rooms: 12
Rooms with ensuite WC: 12
Facilities & Services: Near Public Transport
Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on 8 Meols Drive: click here
* Care Quality Commission is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in England.
There are currently no reviews for 8 Meols Drive
There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at 8 Meols Drive