Fees Advice From Saga
Care Home Advice
Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor, Bramley, Tadley, Hampshire
Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor
Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor

Cherry Blossom Manor is a beautiful purpose built nursing and residential home set in the leafy rural village of Bramley. Finished and furnished to an extremely high standard offering a homely yet first class spacious environment with plentiful landscaped gardens and en-suite shower rooms for every resident.

The dedicated and experienced team are passionate about providing quality care and specialist 24hr nursing that affords the best possible alternative for those who are no longer able to manage at home. Carers empower residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting.

The Memory-Lane Community specialises in innovative dementia care to enable every resident to thrive in an environment designed to stimulate and enrich their lives whilst giving families peace of mind and security. A person centred team are experienced in responding to the challenges that dementia presents, at whichever stage of the journey.

Owner: Barchester Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Benet Ormerod (General Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hampshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , 77 residents

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • No Medical Intervention • Old Age • Physical Disability

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Stroke

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Separate EMI Unit • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Kitchenette • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

Latest CQC* Report on Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor: click here

Current Bed Vacancies Posted by Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor

(Vacancies exist on our Memory Lane, for those coping with a Dementia type illness, and also on the elderly frail nursing wing. At present both permanent and respite bookings are being taken. Please note respite is a minimum stay of 2 weeks.)
posted 09 Apr 2014

There are no awards/recognitions posted yet for Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor

The user 'Recommendation Score' (8.6 for Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor) is calculated using a combination of the average of all ratings on user Recommendations submitted in the last 2 years, and the total number of user recommendations submitted in relation to the number of beds at the care home. The maximum Recommendation Score is 10. To see more about the carehome.co.uk user recommendations please click here.

Review of Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor on Thursday 31 May 2012 by Barbara C (Partner of Resident)

The friendly and approachable staff all give excellent care to the residents ensuring they are happy and comfortable. There are various activities for those able to take part. Medical care is very good, any concerns are dealt with efficiently and professionally. Food menus are varied, nutritious and well presented. There is a high standard of hygiene, all bedrooms are en suite and the home and grounds are attractive, welcoming and well maintained.

Review of Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor on Friday 18 May 2012 by Elizabeth M (Niece of Resident)

This is a beautiful and well laid out home. A lot of thought was given to resident's needs when this year old home was built and since, to residents physical and mental needs. It is welcoming to all and provides very good varied food and many activities to stimulate minds and bodies while individual needs at all levels are met. My Aunt has had a new lease of life since joining Cherry Blossom.

Review of Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor on Thursday 3 May 2012 by Barry Warren (Son of Resident)

We have recently had to make the decision to move my Mother into a Care Home dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer's. This was meant to be a planned transition but unfortunately things moved much more quickly than we anticipated, so much so that we had only days to resolve the problem. From the first time we entered Cherry Blossom Manor we felt very relaxed. The staff were very welcoming all made eye contact with immediate conversations. The facilities in the Memory lane section are modern, being just a year old with areas celebrating weddings, wartime, seaside and garden. External gardens are nice if a little new at present and there is a resident garden and greenhouse area that offers activities. There is a small cafe where visitors can relax with the resident with 'make your own' tea and biscuits - a really nice touch. They were able to take Mother in immediately as an emergency and after five weeks or so we arranged for this to be a permanent move into the Home. The nursing staff are excellent and will always greet you during a visit, they all ensure that everybody is welcomed and kept up to date on the resident's condition. All in all we are extremely pleased with Cherry Blossom and relieved that we have found a home that we are sure will look after Mother to a high standard. Categorising the facilities is difficult as we have only had experience of this one home but we do not hesitate in giving excellent marks in most areas, we are not too certain what constitutes outstanding when you have nothing to compare it to! This review is based on the first nine weeks of her residency (May 2012).

Review of Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor on Thursday 3 May 2012 by Patrick John R (Brother of Resident)

After a visit I found the accommodation and staff far better than any viewed beforehand. This has been reinforced since our brother became a resident. The staff have been so kind and considerate to our Brother, we couldn't praise them enough.

Review of Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor on Thursday 3 May 2012 by Jane W (Niece of Resident)

Having moved my Aunt from a care home that she'd been resident in for 3 years, I am so delighted and relieved to see the tremendous improvement in her mobility, general happiness and whole demeanour. The approach to and standard of care are excellent. The provision of interesting, appropriate and stimulating activities is exceptional. The inside and outside spaces has been very thoughtfully and tastefully designed making it easy and very pleasant for residents to move around in. I feel wholly confident that I will always be informed of any problems.

Review of Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor on Thursday 3 May 2012 by Eliazbeth G (Wife of Resident)

My husband needed special nursing, so when my Daughter and Son-in-law took us to see Cherry Blossom Manor, I was impressed by the warm welcome we were given, and how content all the residents seem to be. There are plenty of activities going on for those who are able, and all the staff are so caring. I was so impressed, that after a few weeks in hospital, I spent a weeks respite at Cherry Blossom Manor. I would gladly recommend it to anyone as a very special care home.

Review of Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor on Thursday 3 May 2012 by Derek S (Resident)

The staff were very good and the conditions were excellent. I really enjoyed my stay and feel very rested now. Thank you very much.

Submit a Recommendation for Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor

Please note this form is only for Recommendations & User Ratings. All submissions are verified by our team of editors, and we will contact you if further details are required. Fields marked in red are required

(Please do no enter spaces)

I certify that this recommendation & rating is my genuine opinion of Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor and in submitting it I agree to the terms of website use (carehome.co.uk/terms), which I have read and fully understand.

Care assistant

6.59

(Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time or Part Time)

Tadley , Hampshire

6 hours ago

Registered General Nurse

£13.50 per Hour

(Care Home / Nursing Home • Full Time)

Tadley , Hampshire

14 Apr 2014

Care Home Idol 2013

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Barchester Cherry Blossom Manor