Manor View Care Home

19 Manor Road, Hatfield, Doncaster DN7 6BH

Owner: Laso Healthcare Ltd

Person in charge: Julie Harrison (Home Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 54 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Eating Disorders • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Alzheimer's • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cancer Care • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment • Multiple Sclerosis • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Romanian, Tagalog

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £460 – £700 Nursing Care Single £515 – £850 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Manor View Care Home to find out the exact price for your requirements.)

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Separate Dementia Care Unit • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Television point in own room

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Manor View Care Home: click here

The Review Score of 6.9 (maximum of 10) for Manor View Care Home is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.6 out of 5 from 18 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Manor View Care Home in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 2.3 out of 5 from 6 positive Reviews in the last 2 years. (A 2 year period has been used as there were no positive reviews in the last 12 months)

The Average Rating of 4.648 for Manor View Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (146 Excellents x 5) + (64 Goods x 4) + (6 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 216 Ratings = 4.648

The 2.278 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Manor View Care Home is based on 6 positive Reviews in the last 24 months and is calculated as follows:

1. 3 + 0.25 + 0.25 + 0.25 + 0.25 = 4 then divided by 2 = 2.000

2. Target of 10.8 positive Reviews (54 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 6 Reviews ÷ 10.8 Target = 0.556 , then divided by 2 = 0.278

6.9 Manor View Care Home has a Review Score of 6.9 (6.926) from 18 Reviews

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Manor View Care Home?

Reviewer Connection to Manor View Care Home

A very clean well-organised care home. Friendly staff and always made welcome. Mum is well cared for and personal hygiene is excellent. Quality of food looks good and enjoys most meals.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

Very pleased with the staff and home. Excellent care. Very pleased we found this home and blessed my mum's here.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

Everyone is absolutely brilliant, always notified of any problems, changes etc. Staff provide a loving environment.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

When I go to see my mum all the staff are very friendly and you can have a chat with them about anything. My mum is always looking nice. The food is very good and they look after her well. Her bedroom is kept nice and tidy and she also has her own things in there like pictures of family and cd player. I would highly recommend this nursing home.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

To this date we have had satisfactory results. No outstanding issues.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Likely

The staff in the care home are not paid enough for the job they do, the care and compassion they give my sister is above and beyond their job description. My sister is treated with respect and dignity by all the staff. They are like a member of our family.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

I love it here, I cannot find any complaints about anybody here the staff are lovely, the food is fine and lovely. There is plenty to do if I choose to do things, we go to the theatre and coast regular and to the lovely pubs for meals, its a quiet and friendly place.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

It's okay here I like it very much it is easy to get to each day. My priest comes in to see me and my friends the people are very nice. I just like being here very much. I am happy here if I wasn't I would go some where else. My bedroom is lovely and clean and I am very happy with it. If it wasn't clean I would go and tell them.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

It's very good here they look after me very well here, people to talk to and the food is alright here. If I want to do anything I can and there are people to help me if I need it. We usually have somewhere to go on trips regular although I can't always remember where I have been to.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

Its pretty good here. People here to help me if I need help. I get plenty to eat and drink when I want it. I go out on plenty of trips. I went to Scarborough last year and watched the marching band parade which I really enjoyed a lot. I have plenty of friends here this place satisfies me a lot and I am happy here. There is plenty to do if I want to do something.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

I like it here I can walk about and help clean up. I go to the hairdressers each week. My family visit me a lot people are friendly I get plenty of hugs and there is a lot to do and I have friends here.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

Its smashing, the people are lovely and friendly just big home and I have been in a few like this. I am happy here. I love it here. I have friends here who help me the food is lovely and I can have what I want to eat and drink.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

This is a good quiet friendly home to live. The staff are excellent and have patience with you. There is always something to do or trips to go on to different places.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

Its a very good place not a pushy place to live. We have a bit of freedom here with people who look after us very well. I'm pleased to live here it's not a noisy place its very comfortable.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

When my aunty could no longer live at her home, she was found a room at Church View. When she arrived she was welcomed with open arms, she was made comfortable. The staff were very sympathetic as she was very reluctant to leave her home where she lived alone for many years and was very independent. She was left to settle in at her own pace and was not pushed to do anything she didn't want to "excellent".

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

My mum is totally comfortable in Church View. She relates well to the staff and they relate well to her. She is encouraged to take part in activities but she is respected if she does not want to. She feels happy that Church View is now her home and has a good relationship with everyone.
All staff, managers, carers, housekeeping and maintenance relate well to residents and treat them with respect.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Extremely Likely

My husband entered Church View on the 1st of October 2015 and from day one we have both found the home to be both welcoming and very friendly. The staff always find the time to talk and help with any problems, which are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
We are both virtually 100% happy with my husbands care - my husband has enjoyed his trip out to a pantomime and enjoys the activities and concerts in the home.
Overall, we are highly satisfied with the home itself and the quality of the very caring and cheerful staff.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor View Care Home? Likely

I have nothing but praise and admiration for this care home and the staff that work there. It is a lovely, homely environment and nothing is too much trouble to/for the carers.
Mum has settled in here so well and it has taken so much stress out of our lives to know that mum is happy and being well looked after.

Submit a Review for Manor View Care Home

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Manor View Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Manor View Care Home