27 Tollgate Road, Salisbury SP1 2JA
Situated near the centre of Salisbury, the Kimberly West Care Centre provides comfort, practicality and safety for up to 27 residents.
Not just a care home, Kimberly West offers a range of specialist in-house and outreach services, accessible 24/7, including:
• Flexible facilities utilising the latest technology to provide outstanding support for convalescence, dementia and end-of-life.
• En-suite rooms with electric hoists
• Integral health spa, social club and activity spaces.
• Accommodation for relatives and community support staff.
• Full CCTV overt recording system, electable for bedrooms.
• Education facilities to provide help with ongoing care.
However long or short the stay, whether the needs are medical, personal or social, everyone can enjoy comprehensive, individual care at Kimberly West.
Group: Wessex Care Ltd
Person in charge: Tracey Morris (Manager)
Local Authority / Social Services: Wiltshire Council (click for contact details)
Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 27 Service Users
Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Learning Disability • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment • Substance Misuse
Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Stroke
Single Rooms: 27
Rooms with ensuite WC: 27
Facilities & Services: Close to Local shops • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents
Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Kimberly West Care Centre: click here
* Care Quality Commission is responsible for the registration and inspection of social care services in England.
There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Kimberly West Care Centre
There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Kimberly West Care Centre