Lavender Lodge, St Albans, Hertfordshire

Lavender Lodge is located in St Albans and provides residential care for adults with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and complex needs.

Clients at Lavender Lodge have the opportunity to engage in the day-to-day running of the home, while all care and support is providing using a holistic approach and encourages individuals to remain independent.

Lavender Lodge provides clients with access to work and education opportunities and allows them to develop new skills.

Group: Nouvita/Psycare

Person in charge: Gemma Gould (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Hertfordshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 9 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Learning Disability • Mental Health Condition • Younger Adults

Specialist Care Categories: Alcohol Dependence (past or present) • Anorexia/Bulimia/Self Harming • Asperger Syndrome • Autism/ASD • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Challenging Behaviour • Drug Dependence (past or present) • Epilepsy • Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilties • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Visual Impairment

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single £1250 – £1500 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Lavender Lodge to find out the exact price for your requirements.)

Facilities & Services: Independent Living Training • Own Furniture if required • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

No restriction but visitors are to respect the housemates daily routine.

Has a drive way and side turnings.

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Lavender Lodge: click here

There are currently no reviews for Lavender Lodge

Submit a Review for Lavender Lodge

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Lavender Lodge

Avril

Avril Reynolds

Job Title: Manager

Joined: 2013

My name is Avril Reynolds, the Manager for Lavender Lodge. I have worked in most aspects of care for 17 years. Caring for others is my passion – I discovered I had a skill to help people come out of their shells, to enhance their lives, to move them forward to enable them to be as independent as possible and give them a voice. My approach is focused on being ‘person-centred. I am proud of what I have and can achieve. I bring this simple ethos with me and will be making positive changes to everyone’s personal well-being with the support of the staff team at Lavender Lodge. The home is staffed 24 hours a day, which includes waking nights. We work closely with other professionals such as: GPs, community nurses, psychiatrists, social workers and speech therapists to ensure that each resident’s needs are managed and met.

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Lavender Lodge