Little Court

26 Roopers, Speldhurst, Tunbridge Wells TN3 0QL

Little Court Nursing Home: Care for Individuals by Individuals Who Care...

Choosing a home for you or your loved one is an important decision that cannot be taken lightly. Not only do you want the highest level of care but the freedom to make choices and enjoy a happy fulfilling life.

Little Court has the right people, philosophy and environment to provide bespoke care in a way which opens up possibilities rather than restrict choices.

Staff members are selected for their caring nature and willingness to learn. They strive for continuous improvement, providing on-going learning programs to staff. The staff put your dignity and, most importantly, your choice at the forefront of care.

Please don't hesitate to arrange a viewing where you can come and speak the manager, staff and other residents.

Group: MG Homes

Person in charge: Pat Napier (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Kent County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 35 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Old Age • Physical Disability

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Cancer Care • Multiple Sclerosis • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Weekly Charges Guide: Nursing Care Single £800 – £1000 , Nursing Care Shared (per person) £700 – £850 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Little Court to find out the exact price for your requirements.)

Facilities & Services: Palliative Care • Day Care • Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Physiotherapy • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Smoking not permitted • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room • Residents Internet Access

On site parking available

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Little Court: click here

The Review Score of 9.7 (maximum of 10) for Little Court is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.7 out of 5 from 23 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Little Court in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 5 out of 5 from 13 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.691 for Little Court is calculated as follows: ( (194 Excellents x 5) + (72 Goods x 4) + (6 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 272 Ratings = 4.691

The 5 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Little Court is based on 13 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

2. Target of 7 positive Reviews (35 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 13 Reviews ÷ 7 Target Reached = 1

9.7 Little Court has a Review Score of 9.7 (9.691) from 23 Reviews

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Little Court?

Reviewer Connection to Little Court

Very pleased with the care that my mother has received at Little Court. The staff are brilliant, very professional and friendly.
The home is clean and the food is good and plentiful.
I would recommend Little Court to anyone.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

My Brother and I were very impressed with the care provided to our 93 year old Father. All staff, with exception, treated residents with care, consideration, dignity and respect. Nothing was too much trouble, visitors were welcomed and offered the opportunity to have lunch, the food is very good. We cannot recommend Little Court highly enough, a truly exceptional care home.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

My sister is here for respite. The care is outstanding, my sister is so content and settled. The food is excellent and the home is so clean. Everyone is so friendly and kind.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

The care my sister is receiving here is more than excellent. The staff keep the family well informed. A lovely homely atmosphere. On behalf of myself and the family, we cannot thank you enough. My sister is very contented since being here.
Thank you all again.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

My father was a resident at Little Court Nursing Home from June last year until his death in December, during which time he was treated with kindness and dignity, as were we especially in his last weeks of life. Although he was bed bound and had little quality of life, the care he received here would probably be difficult to better, he was always clean, well shaven and helped with his food and drink. The new activities lady would also come in to see him fairly regularly and chat with him.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

Having visited a dear friend who was a resident at Little Court for a year, I cannot fault the incredible care she received at all. Each and every one of the amazing staff at the home are compassionate, understanding, caring and unfailingly cheerful, even in what are sometimes difficult circumstances.

The home is always spotlessly clean, even though it is not the smartest or most modern residential home available, but in my opinion, as an NHS nurse, it is about the care your loved ones receive, not about every modern convenience, and Little Court delivers 100% every time.

I would have no hesitation about recommending Little Court as a lovely, welcoming home, with totally wonderful staff.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

My mother moved into Little Court last month. A difficult move eased by the positive welcome and excellent qualities of the Little Court Team. Fantastic home, quiet and relaxed. Everyone, care staff at all levels, activity person, administration, maintenance and laundry, hairdresser, chefs have been exceptionally caring, going the extra mile to get to know mum and meet her needs in the best possible way. A brilliant, caring, well-trained team. Home cooked food, crisp clean sheets, always welcoming to all the family, helpful and keeping me well informed. This is the second relative that I have chosen Little Court for their final home, and as before I come home knowing that my mother is being well cared for, very comfortable, listened to and loved. Thank you.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

My father has only been here a short while but in this time we have found the care and kindness of all the staff, not only to my father, but to the whole family generally to be exemplary.

There is always a warm and friendly atmosphere.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

My parents have been at Little Court since March and we have been very impressed with the standard of care and kindness of the staff.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

I have found the staff to be very caring to my mother-in-law since she became a resident in March. They are showing tremendous support in her final days and treating her with dignity. They have been very welcoming to me as a visitor and are cheerful even with the situation as it is. Please keep up the great work.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

The staff at Little Court cared extremely well for my father during the last 5 months of his life. When he was nearing the end they came in to turn him regularly and were so gentle and kind. It was incredibly moving. I'm so glad we found Little Court so that Dad could be so well looked after in his last few months, and also so that Mum was relieved of caring for him herself, which had become increasingly stressful and difficult for her. It meant that the time they did spend together was quality time. Thank you to all the staff at Little Court, Mum and I are so grateful.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

Mum moved to Little Court in May 2017 so not had a review yet., Staff have spoken about how much weight she has lost although she eats very well.
Early August 2017 and we had a review. Mum has put on 2 pounds, she eats well and also little and often. The staff take care and mum always looks nice in the way they dress her etc.
Nothing is too much trouble for them. I would recommend Little Court - 100% no problem.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

We have left our aunt in 2 other homes but did not see such an exceptional level of care like what she is receiving at Little Court. The staff seem well trained and there are plenty of staff around always.
They are always courteous, patient and friendly. I think the management has done a great job in training the staff. Yesterday I had an off duty carer offering to help me take my aunt for a stroll. I watched one of the carers stand next to the bed and feed my aunt for about 45 mins. Such excellent care.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

My 101 year old Aunt recently stayed at Little Court Nursling Home for a week of respite care while her carers at home had a break.
She was very happy during her week & on leaving asked when she could come back again!

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

We viewed the home and found overall a nice place for my uncle to end his days! The staff are very helpful and friendly and are aware of individuals needs. Thank you for all you did for my uncle during his short time with you.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Likely

My father, having been in Little Court Nursing Home for twelve months plus, passed away on 19/1/17. The end of life care, dignity and more that was showered on my father was exemplary and for that we will be eternally grateful.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

The expert handling of patients with dementia is first class, very kind and level of staff to patients is very good. The activities are very good and include everyone. Staff are very kind and polite.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

After coming here from another nursing home, I was apprehensive of my three month stay, but was very impressed. The previous home was for 3 months and was more of a hospital and excellent in all respects. Little Court have very good staff from all areas, cleaning, all areas were spotless to care workers and nurses who were mainly not English but were compassionate, caring and enjoyable company to be around. Despite my illness it was a joy to wake up in the morning. The food and catering staff were great as well.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

My friend has been at Little Court for 2 and half years - he has been very happy. The staff treat him very well and he has made very good friends. The care is excellent and he has always enjoyed the food. His doctor sees him every week which has really helped him. He has a lovely room which overlooks the garden.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

Have been a resident since the beginning of April. Have found the staff very helpful. The food is excellent and I have gained weight.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Likely

Fabulous home, staff really kind and helpful, has changed my mind about care homes. My room was lovely. The food very good so much choice and so much of it. I was not sure about going into a care home but needed to following and operation I chose very wisely. Thank you to fantastic team.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

I am at Little Court until my leg mends because I live on my own, my room is very bright and has everything I need, the food is good I like having a choice everyday. I have joined in some activities which I did enjoy. The staff are really friendly nothing is too much trouble. I have joined the knitting club and we are knitting flowers, the doctor's so kind and spent time with me, very different than the hospital. I told my sister to come here for a holiday.

How likely would you be to recommend Little Court? Extremely Likely

This is possibly my last Christmas although I said last year. Staff here have made it so far the best Christmas and it's not even the 25th yet. Nothing is too much trouble, tea is on tap, food 24 hours a day. People who care and give me time, they listen to me, and listen to my woes, I am very happy here. I have made some very good friends.

Submit a Review for Little Court

Top 20 Small Care Home Groups 2016

Recipient: MG Homes

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Little Court