Grove Park Care Home

100 Grove Lane, Headingley, Leeds LS6 2BG

Grove Park is a luxury care home situated in the leafy suburb of Headingly in Leeds.

It welcomes self-funded residents who are seeking residential, dementia or respite care.

Facilities include a sun terrace, cinema with bar, library and gym.

All residents are encouraged to live life to the full, supported by a caring team of professionals who look after the well-being of each individual.

A dedicated Memory Suite offers reminiscence and sensory therapies and recreational coordinators devise a full programme of activities to stimulate both mind and body.

The gardening club is particularly active.

Great creativity, imagination and flair is put into the catering, which means that dining is always a much-anticipated event.

Group: Avery Healthcare Group

Person in charge: Lisa Turnbull (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Leeds City Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 80 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment • Younger Adults

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £950 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Grove Park Care Home to find out the exact price for your requirements.)

Facilities & Services: Respite Care • Convalescent Care • Pets by arrangement • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Residents Internet Access

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Grove Park Care Home: click here

The Review Score of 9.2 (maximum of 10) for Grove Park Care Home is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.7 out of 5 from 9 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Grove Park Care Home in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 4.4 out of 5 from 7 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.721 for Grove Park Care Home is calculated as follows: ( (75 Excellents x 5) + (29 Goods x 4) ) ÷ 104 Ratings = 4.721

The 4.438 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Grove Park Care Home is based on 7 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

2. Target of 16 positive Reviews (80 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 7 Reviews ÷ 16 Target = 0.438

9.2 Grove Park Care Home has a Review Score of 9.2 (9.159) from 9 Reviews

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Grove Park Care Home?

Reviewer Connection to Grove Park Care Home

• Relative of Resident/Service User

I cannot thank all the staff at Grove Park enough for the care and help my mum receives on a daily basis. Since she moved in on 30 January 2018, we have noticed a change in her health, happiness and wellbeing. The transformation is amazing. Thank you to everyone who has helped her to settle in and enjoy her surroundings. She loves her weekly visit to the hairdresser who does a wonderful job with her hair. We can leave after visits content that she is safe and in good hands at all times. Many thanks for the warm welcome we always receive when we visit. Well done to you all for the amazing work you do 24 hours a day you deserve a medal. We certainly chose the best.

How likely would you be to recommend Grove Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

I was very impressed with the treatment of the residents, the staff are friendly, caring and helpful.
The home was warm and welcoming, as were the staff.
I would be happy to recommend this home to friends and family.

How likely would you be to recommend Grove Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

Mum has been here for some time now, she is happy, well looked after and supported in living with dignity. Staff are friendly and kind and always doing there best to ensure mum is ok. Activities are varied and I believe the residents meet in a committee to discuss items each month. The food has improved greatly and there’s always plenty of options.

How likely would you be to recommend Grove Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

This was a breath of fresh from the homes we looked at, as soon as we walked in it felt relaxed and homely, but also very alive, something we were so impressed by. We visited 4 times various family before deciding and each time no matter what time of day we were made to feel welcome and dealt with courteously. The standards did not disappoint from the first impression. Our relative had a really good stay and we appreciated the extra mile that they put into everything. Thank you.

How likely would you be to recommend Grove Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

After looking at numerous homes in the area for care for my grandad, as soon as we walked into Grove Park the feel of the place was well above the rest. The staff were amazing and so friendly. Straight away they put my grandad at ease. Very homely environment/brilliant activities and throughout my grandad's stay we were kept informed. My grandad wasn't eating before he went in and every time I went to visit he was eating a meal which looked delicious. I cannot thank the home manager enough. She explained the full process to my grandma and put her at ease. The care which was provided was 100% and I know my grandad will be returning as he made friends. My grandad went on a daily walk out onto the terraced garden and even completed exercise. Just amazing home and I would recommend it to anyone.

How likely would you be to recommend Grove Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

My friend loved staying here while recuperating. It is a lovely home, with very friendly and helpful staff. It will be even nicer in the summer months with the use of the terrace.

How likely would you be to recommend Grove Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

When visiting my relative, I could not believe how polite the staff were. We were offered drinks and a smile - we even saw the manager talking residents into the activities. The home is clean and well presented and tastefully furnished. There were some marks on the lower part of a door but that's all we could see. My relative looks happy and well cared-for - that will do us and the staff were nice and smiling so they are happy as you hear such terror stories but not at Grove Park.

How likely would you be to recommend Grove Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

I am very happy living here, I have got some friends. My family visit me regularly and take me out every Saturday and Sunday. I would like a bigger foyer to sit in because I enjoy seeing the people visiting their family and friends.

How likely would you be to recommend Grove Park Care Home? Extremely Likely

I visited the home recently and was welcomed warmly by the staff at reception. I was invited to take refreshments in the fabulous cafe and the latte was lovely (better than Costa!) Throughout the short visit I felt the atmosphere was calm, pleasant & friendly the staff could not have been more helpful.

Submit a Review for Grove Park Care Home

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Grove Park Care Home