Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh

Callands Road, Callands, Warrington WA5 9RJ

Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh offers 24-hour care and support for older people and adults with dementia offering a warm and welcoming environment with kitchenette and Ensuite facilities promoting independence and well being.

Residents receive an individual package of support based on their needs, interests and aspirations and are supported to maintain and learn new skills as well as trying out new experiences as active participants of their community.

Catalyst Choices staff team offer a person-centred approach to care supporting clients to live full and productive lives.

Group: Catalyst Choices Community Interest Company

Person in charge: Lisa Best (Registered Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Warrington Borough Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 47 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: Alzheimer's • Epilepsy • Stroke

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Independent Living Training • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Wheelchair access • Ground Floor Accommodation only • Gardens for residents • Residents Kitchenette • Television point in own room

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh: click here

The Review Score of 8.6 (maximum of 10) for Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.7 out of 5 from 10 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 3.8 out of 5 from 3 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.748 for Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh is calculated as follows: ( (89 Excellents x 5) + (30 Goods x 4) ) ÷ 119 Ratings = 4.748

The 3.819 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh is based on 3 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

1. 3 + 0.25 + 0.25 = 3.5

2. Target of 9.4 positive Reviews (47 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 3 Reviews ÷ 9.4 Target = 0.319

8.6 Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh has a Review Score of 8.6 (8.567) from 10 Reviews

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh?

Reviewer Connection to Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh

• Carer

The service given to my wife was first class. It also took a lot of pressure off me while having a new gas boiler fitted. Give my regards to your staff. I would highly recommend Woodleigh.

How likely would you be to recommend Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh? Extremely Likely

Kate, Business Development Director at Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh responded to this review on 04 Sep 2017:

Dear Ernest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, I am very grateful for your excellent feedback and pleased to hear of your positive experience at Woodleigh!

Our staff are constantly hard at work doing everything we can to deliver high-quality experiences to every one of our clients, your opinion is very valuable to us and helps us shape everything that we do.
By sharing it with us not only do you encourage our team; you give us the necessary information to constantly strive to provide the best care and achieve our aim at Catalyst Choices of making better lives.

I will be sure to share your review with all our team and please know that we are hard at work finding ways to do things better every single time.

If you have any further suggestions we would be happy to hear from you,

Best Regards on behalf of everyone at Catalyst Choices.

My aunt is clean, comfortable and well cared for by all staff, efficient and nothing is too much trouble.

I find all staff very helpful and all are really nice, nothing is too much trouble.

My mum had two days respite we were both a little apprehensive at first but we were made very welcome. The staff were fabulous and the food is of a high standard. Even had afternoon tea and a vocalist. Excellent can't praise them enough.

Bethany, Social Media Assistant at Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh responded to this review on 13 Apr 2017:

Thank you, Elaine! We are delighted that your mum enjoyed her time at Woodleigh. We hope to hear from you again soon.

There is not a second of every day that I don't miss my mum and wish she was back living with me. It broke my heart into a million pieces when my mum had to leave my home and go into a care home but due to my own failing health and my husband's stroke, I had no choice. I thought my world would end but it was a blessing that I chose Woodleigh. The staff from management to everyone that works there has treated my mum (and myself) with such dignity, care, human compassion in every way possible that I feel humbled and blessed. They all not only consider my mum's dignity and respect but mine also. They have become an extended family and I love and thank each and every one of them. I wish everyone was as lucky as we are to have found them.

Mum has just been discharged from the Alzheimers clinic as she has been told that her memory has improved dramatically due to daily stimulation by the team at Woodleigh care home. She takes part in craft afternoons, coffee mornings, film shows, day trips out, baking, knitting, painting and singing. Mum says she has a reason to get up every day now. She has a good routine and now a healthy appetite.

Woodleigh Care Home, Callands Road, Warrington provided a very high standard of care to my mother when she stayed there for a few days respite. She has told me that she would be very happy to stay at Woodleigh again if I need her to do so, which is a very good recommendation.

My mother has severe memory loss and the staff have settled her in beautifully. Nothing is too much trouble and they have co-operated fully with my brother and I. The activity co-ordinator works so hard and is very caring. Mum seems very happy and is always sating hoe good the staff are.

My mum went to Woodleigh for respite care and then moved in permanently 3 1/2 years ago. The staff are very caring and understanding of her needs. She has a very poor appetite but we feel the staff cater for her more than what we expect them to do. The residents are made to feel that Woodleigh is their home and not a "care home". The management and carers are all very friendly and approachable. They keep us well informed about mum and the many social events being held at Woodleigh. We highly recommend Woodleigh for your loved ones.

From the moment the decision to place my father in Woodleigh Residential Home Warrington.
Greeted by happy, smiling receptionists, they are extremely informative.
The Carers are positive upbeat people, genuinely care for clients needs, talking to clients, laughing, joking. Special thanks to activity team, there, persistence paid off. My father taken part
in Black Tie Event, Laural & Hardy Event, baking, games,crafts, music activities each week.

Special thanks to the Cooks, make fresh meals everyday, alternative options are always available.

The management team made a concertive effort to know there clients. This includes which side the client prefers to get out of bed to the clients daily rituals, the team spend time to know there needs & sense of humour.

Woodleigh Residential Home help my family & I adjust to father going into home, I received
updates. It was right decision to choose Woodleigh, where staff across the board genuinely
care.

Submit a Review for Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Catalyst Choices Residential Care Home - Woodleigh