Manor House, Rugby, Warwickshire

Standing on the outskirts of Rugby, in the tranquil village of Bilton, is Manor House; a welcoming care home offering around half an acre of garden space to relax in.

At Manor House, their vision is all about the individual. Residents can choose from a wide array of comfortable rooms, specifically designed for maximum comfort and relaxation. As well as 22 private rooms for older people and people with dementia, each with a bedroom and en-suite, Manor House also has two shared rooms; perfect for couples, or individuals who enjoy the extra space to relax. Residents are encouraged to bring their personal items to create a 'home-from-home' environment, including any small furry friends.

Manor House hosts a vast selection of activities and services for residents each day. As well as lots of peace and quiet, residents can go on day trips of their own choosing. Many residents enjoy spending time in Rugby’s beautiful countryside parks; some like to head off to the shops; many opt to go to the pub for Sunday lunch.

A team of highly qualified, caring and attentive staff focus on the individual personalities of all residents. Their dedication and excellence can be observed across all aspects of care including hospitality, cooking and in organising activities and excursions for all of the residents. Residents have full control of their lives; they control their own budget, decide what they want from the shops and choose their own meals; they can even enjoy tending to the gardens.

In the most recent Care Quality Commission report (April 2015) Manor House obtained positive feedback in all categories.

Group: Pinnacle Care Ltd

Person in charge: Kelly Evans-Gray (Manager)

Local Authority / Social Services: Warwickshire County Council (click for contact details)

Type of Service: Care Home only (Residential Care) – Privately Owned , Registered for a maximum of 26 Service Users

Registered Care Categories*: Dementia • Mental Health Condition • Old Age • Physical Disability • Sensory Impairment

Specialist Care Categories: AIDS/HIV • Alzheimer's • Anorexia/Bulimia/Self Harming • Asperger Syndrome • Autism/ASD • Bipolar/Manic Depression • Cancer Care • Cerebral Palsy • Challenging Behaviour • Colitis & Crohn's Disease • Down Syndrome • Epilepsy • Head/Brain Injury • Hearing Impairment & Deafness • Huntington's Disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Neuropathic • Orthopaedic • Parkinson's Disease • Prader-Willi Syndrome • Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilties • Schizophrenia • Speech Impairment • Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus • Stroke • Visual Impairment

Languages Spoken by Staff (other than English): Polish

Weekly Charges Guide: Personal Care Single from £800 , Personal Care Shared (per person) from £650 (These prices are only a guideline, please contact Manor House to find out the exact price for your requirements.)

Facilities & Services: Day Care • Respite Care • Own GP if required • Own Furniture if required • Pets by arrangement • Close to Local shops • Near Public Transport • Minibus or other transport • Lift • Wheelchair access • Gardens for residents • Bar/Cafe on premises • Phone Point in own room/Mobile • Television point in own room

Visitors allowed at all times.

Latest Care Quality Commission* Report on Manor House: click here

8.5 Manor House has a Review Score of 8.5 (8.452)

The Review Score of 8.5 (maximum of 10) for Manor House is based on a) the Average Rating and b) the number of positive Reviews.

• a) The Average Rating is 4.4 out of 5 from 12 Reviews over all time. This Average Rating is also the rating value for Manor House in Google's Search Results - more info

• b) The score for the number of positive Reviews is 4.1 out of 5 from 3 positive Reviews in the last 12 months.

The Average Rating of 4.375 for Manor House is calculated as follows: ( (62 Excellents x 5) + (63 Goods x 4) + (11 Satisfactorys x 3) ) ÷ 136 Ratings = 4.375

The 4.077 Points relating to the number of positive Reviews for Manor House is based on 3 positive Reviews in the last 12 months and is calculated as follows:

1. 3 + 0.25 + 0.25 = 3.5

2. Target of 5.2 positive Reviews (26 registered maximum number of service users ÷ 5). 3 Reviews ÷ 5.2 Target = 0.577

• Good

How Likely are the Reviewers to Recommend Manor House?

Reviewer Connection to Manor House

• Son-in-law of Resident/Service User

On the occasions I have visited my father, I have always been made to feel welcome. If any problems have occurred, I have been notified straight away. At last years Christmas party, I was amazed at the effort put in and felt part of a family unit. It is a comfort to me to know my father is in good hands. Thank you.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Extremely Likely

I can visit my mother at any time and when I do the staff are always very welcoming and helpful. Manor House is very clean and inviting. When I ask any questions about my mother, it doesn't matter which member of staff I speak to, they always know all about her. My mother has dementia and she seems to have settled and is content. I would highly recommend Manor House especially because of the thoughtfulness and kindness towards my mother and myself.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Extremely Likely

Virginia Bowen, Managing Director at Manor House responded to this review on 06 Oct 2017:

Thank you so much for your kind words; it's great to hear that your mother is happy with us. It's our staff that make the difference at Manor House and we'll make sure to pass on your lovely comments to them.

I came to visit a friend I hadn't seen for some time. He told me he was happy in his new home and that the people were very nice. I received a warm welcome from one of the staff and was offered a coffee. It was a good visit and a friendly atmosphere.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Extremely Likely

Virginia Bowen, Managing Director at Manor House responded to this review on 12 May 2017:

Thank you for your review. We're very proud of our staff at Pinnacle Care and it's great to hear that your friend is happy with us and that you were made to feel welcome on your visit!

All the staff are really friendly and hopeful. I am made to feel very welcome at whatever time I visit Mum, who is much more relaxed in herself since being at Manor House. The manager has been particularly caring, giving me her valuable time to reassure me that mum is settling in.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Likely

In all the aspects that matter - respect, empathy, kindness, diligence, communication with relatives, support for relatives, and many more, the team at the Manor House excel. From the day of admission we have been reassured by the care my father-in-law and my wife's aunt have received.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Extremely Likely

Virginia Bowen, Managing Director at Manor House responded to this review on 21 Jul 2016:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it's always great to hear that we're getting things right.

On my inspection visit, I was a little concerned as a building upgrade was taking place. However, the staff were delightful and I was certain that my wife would enjoy her stay at the home. This turned out to be the case and my wife wanted to remain there. Her own bedroom was excellent and that is key to her feeling of security and comfort. The staff kept in touch with frequent updates of how she was coping, eating and drinking. This sort of management means it is a good respite experience for my wife, and I can truly relax knowing she is safe. Thank you so much.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Extremely Likely

My wife is happy at the home.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Likely

This home is so different to the last one our dad was in. It is clean, fresh and airy unlike the last home, when we visit we are made to feel welcome and we are shown to which ever room our dad is in and we are always offered refreshments. The staff are more efficient and attentive to our dads needs and inform us if there is a problem. His bedroom is always clean and tidy and the bed is always made when we visit overall our dad seems happier here and we are happy with the care he is getting. The staff are a vast improvement to the last home.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Likely

We are always greeted with a warm welcome and a homely feel whenever we visit. Staff are committed, caring and always have time for a chat, both with residents and family. I couldn't wish for a better home for my father and his sister, both dementia sufferers.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Extremely Likely

Virginia Bowen, Managing Director at Manor House responded to this review on 02 Jun 2016:

Thank you very much for your kind words, it's great to hear that we're getting things right!
Virginia

I am very happy with the care mum receives at Manor House. All the staff are friendly and professional. She is happy and content. It is truly her home now and I'm glad we chose the Manor House.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Likely

Manor House is like a home from home. Very cosy and not at all like an institution. The staff are always very friendly and helpful, and I completely trust them with mum's care.

How likely would you be to recommend Manor House? Extremely Likely

Very friendly staff who give my dad all the support he needs.

Submit a Review for Manor House

There are currently no awards/recognitions posted yet for Manor House

There are currently no Care Home Idol entrants who have performed at Manor House